Dressing better

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by novaflight

Vibrams are too comfortable to just be worn at the gym.

I mean I wouldn't wear them with a suit or anything but if I'm just chillin I'll def rock 'em and take the "L" that day
laugh.gif

Ohh yeah I definatly agree with you, I'd rock them on some $*+% it steez myself...lol, but Ace got some nice pants and polo on...no room for vibrams in that look.
Haha point taken!
Welcome back sir!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

back to the topic. anybody cop the slate blue clarks db from david z? i was thinkin bout coppin the navy or olive ones. but im holding out for the red ones supreme is dropping. 
I was going to get the slate blue ones last friday because I thought hype would make them sell fast. Thankfully I was wrong and I'll have an opportunity to go in store and see them first. It's tough to decide, all the colors you've mentioned are nice.
please, whe you are able to go can u give a review of the aforementioned colorways? thanks in advance
smokin.gif
I went today, The navy blue is much better than the slate blue. I literally had them side by side and couldn't convince my self otherwise. The olive pair was nice as well, they might even be better than the slate blue.

Hendrix: Thanks man
Truballa: They're from 21 Men (I need to get some "real" jeans 
grin.gif
)

ksteezy: Welcome back brohameth! I thought you'd be down with vibrams outside the gym, but it's all good
laugh.gif

novaflight and retroflashbacks: Viva La Vibram! 
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Jordan Novice: Appreciate it man. You're right about black with brown, but from what I understand that's in reference to suits. Besides that, I don't actually have any black on.

Ace - I'm down with the vibram movement bro!!...and hey if you felt good dressing them up, that's all that matters!
smokin.gif

Nii - wats up bro, how you gonna let 50 walk out the door looking like that
laugh.gif

Where can one buy shirts with collars like this that hide under the lapels of the jacket? My shirts from Brooks Brothers, Charles Tyrwhitt etc. all have short collars. (this is Guido from Most Exerent Brog)

tumblr_ljlf2hEtKc1qazg1ao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by dukeben18

Where can one buy shirts with collars like this that hide under the lapels of the jacket? My shirts from Brooks Brothers, Charles Tyrwhitt etc. all have short collars. (this is Guido from Most Exerent Brog)
PG's shirts are bespoke by Ascot Chang ... if you want collars that hide under your jacket, you need to look for shirts with longer points. The longer points will then slide under the jacket, which is the right way to do it, unless you are wearing shirts with a button down collar. Also the spread of your collar should be related to the shape of your face ... that is, round face longer points, long face, wider spread. 

Originally Posted by niidawg3

PG's shirts are bespoke by Ascot Chang ... if you want collars that hide under your jacket, you need to look for shirts with longer points. The longer points will then slide under the jacket, which is the right way to do it, unless you are wearing shirts with a button down collar. Also the spread of your collar should be related to the shape of your face ... that is, round face longer points, long face, wider spread. 

Who sells shirts with longer points without going bespoke?

This dude is bespoke everything.
pimp.gif

Hey can anyone recommend me a good light spring leather jacket??..navy or brown, budget friendly... 350$ at the most...is it possible?

Gap always has some decent spring jackets and they aren't expensive at all, just have to find the best fit though

I would also say J Crew but I think you know more than I do with that brand, and I sell their merchandise daily.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

pimp.gif

There is a difference between bespoke and MTM

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by tony23retro

pimp.gif

There is a difference between bespoke and MTM
What's the difference? I always figured they were basically the same

Back
Top Bottom