Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sup papis,

Looking to get my first moto leather.

I'm weary of getting Falcon, as I was scammed with Toj, different companies I know of, but still.

What brands are good to look at below 1k?

Sup papis,

Looking to get my first moto leather.

What brands are good to look at below 1k?

To ride in or just to wear?
If you are a rider, Roland Sands has some great leather moto jackets. Functional for riding, decent protection, good leather, well constructed, and they look good too.

Can anyone with NR captoes tell me how they fit?
Tts sneaker size like the chelseas?
Narrow?

Last edited:
Can anyone with NR captoes tell me how they fit?
Tts sneaker size like the chelseas?
Narrow?

I ordered my regular dress shoe size. They were a tiny bit shorter in length than my Meermins. I must have a really narrow foot or the nr shoes just fit wide. Tied them tight and they were too big width wise. Sent them back.

NR Chelsea's came in

Sorry about the crap pic threw them on real quick

I have narrow feet and my dress shoe size fits perfect. If you have wide feet i can see how your sneaker size may be ok.
Size 11 in Roshe's
Size 11 in UB 2.0
Size 11 in Yeezy V2 (colored stripe pair i hear the new bred pair is a little bigger and i don't have them so can't really comment)
Size 10 NR Chelseas

My lunargrands are a 10 and so are my Red Wing Iron Rangers and my Clards DBs

Side note: Great job by Mcnairy. The boots feel great quality wise and each boot in a little dust bag and a bigger dust bag on top for $99?? Crazy they are that cheap. Will def be checking for NR in the future if they keep the same price and quality. Don't know if i am going to keep the boots though. Might not be my style.

Last edited:
Side note: Great job by Mcnairy. The boots feel great quality wise and each boot in a little dust bag and a bigger dust bag on top for $99?? Crazy they are that cheap. Will def be checking for NR in the future if they keep the same price and quality. Don't know if i am going to keep the boots though. Might not be my style.
100% agree! I rock mostly sneakers or a pair of 1000 Miles, but wanted to get into the Chelsea game. Aside from the outstanding presentation for $100 boots, they are super comfortable and have become by go-to's. My only real knock is the sole of the boots. While they provide good traction and allow you to be stealth on hardwood and tile floors, dirt really sticks to the edges, which is noticeable up close.  

Getting a suit in the next week.
Looking at Indochino and Suitsupply.
Any tips/recommendations?
What fabrics should I be looking at?

I'm liking the dark navy one too

^ Go to Suitsupply and try on the various fits to see which works best for you.

If this is your first suit, cop the dark navy.

^ Go to Suitsupply and try on the various fits to see which works best for you.

If this is your first suit, cop the dark navy.
yup its best to go with the style that fits you best off the rack and will need the least alterations. 

^ I bought a navy suit from Suit Supply recently and I did not the alterations the tailor made for me. He told me i could not slim down/taper the pants for some reason. I ended up going to another tailor and i am very pleased with the suits materials and fit now. I get compliments whenever i wear it. Price point was fair as well.

^ I bought a navy suit from Suit Supply recently and I did not the alterations the tailor made for me. He told me i could not slim down/taper the pants for some reason. I ended up going to another tailor and i am very pleased with the suits materials and fit now. I get compliments whenever i wear it. Price point was fair as well.
A great tailor can make you look fly AF.

I suggest everyone find one.

suitsupply has great in-house tailors. 

you can buy a suit online and bring it to them

OG tailor a scrub.

Back
Top Bottom