Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Too much ice cream
Sadly.

Today:

Wondering if any of you guys can help.

I'm looking to get a new pair of work shoes.

I had these which did the job. They were comfortable which I need them to be but they are battered now. Cracked leather and the rubber sole's worn out so It's slippery when wet.
I need something that's better quality and that would last longer

Hey guys,

Because I got bigger...chest, back, shoulders, and arms are too large to fit into my old jackets/suitings...I started putting them online. As always, will work out deals with the gents on here. Dudes in the greater LA area are always to meet up.

My stuff fitted me the best when I was a 37-38" chest. Exact measurements are on the respective pages:

https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/6556

Has Anyone here been adventurous enough to rock the "roll cap?"

I'm gonna pick up the black one, and give it a go this summer with some shades. High risk high reward no doubt!

Hey guys,

Because I got bigger...chest, back, shoulders, and arms are too large to fit into my old jackets/suitings...I started putting them online. As always, will work out deals with the gents on here. Dudes in the greater LA area are always to meet up.

My stuff fitted me the best when I was a 37-38" chest. Exact measurements are on the respective pages:

https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/6556
Let go of that Nas polo...

Yall dropping retail on them SUSU joints? Or are steals around?

Dropped in and was considering the Napoli for the 399.

Yea Nordstrom literally takes anything back. Don't have to have a receipt, doesn't matter how long ago you bought it
The only thing that stops me is shame an embarrassment . I don't know how people have no shame returning worn items that they have clearly had for an extended period of time.

I'm gonna pick up the black one, and give it a go this summer with some shades. High risk high reward no doubt!
Unless you are Cole from Martin I strongly advise against roll caps.

Benton cire cap I always wanted one of those, but the price is way much plus it's not like a beanie it's more a larger yamaka lol but if you can pull it off great, it looks nothing like Coles hat from Martin don't know what that guy talking about.

Benton cire cap I always wanted one of those, but the price is way much plus it's not like a beanie it's more a larger yamaka lol but if you can pull it off great, it looks nothing like Coles hat from Martin don't know what that guy talking about.
Facts. Reaching for lols and edaps.

Anybody ever experienced a pair of greats brand? I feel like these are a great alternative to CPs. http://www.greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white Idk how I feel about the sides though. :\
If you're not too excited by the sides, don't try to sell yourself on it. You'll end up regretting it. I've done this in the past and have wasted tons of money. Find something exactly to your liking or save up until you have enough for what it is you exactly want.

Last edited:
If you're not too excited by the sides, don't try to sell yourself on it. You'll end up regretting it. I've done this in the past and have wasted tons of money. Find something exactly to your liking or save up until you have enough for what it is you exactly want.
I guess the reason I was even considering them was because of the quality for the price point but you're right. I guess I'll just save for some CP achilles since those are what I really wanted. Get at me if anybody finds all white or black CP achilles on the low. 
nerd.gif

I guess the reason I was even considering them was because of the quality for the price point but you're right. I guess I'll just save for some CP achilles since those are what I really wanted. Get at me if anybody finds all white or black CP achilles on the low. :nerd:
IT's sale season. Check ssense and all them other sites for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom