Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So what's really up with Nordstrom's return policy? My boy said he bought a used $1,000+ jacket off grailed for cheap. Bought the same one new from Nordstrom and then returned the used one with the receipt and got his money back. Ended up getting a brand new jacket for like 60% off. Do they give you a time limit from the date of purchase to make a return on an item that you've used like this? Can this be done with footwear? Seems crazy to me.

So what's really up with Nordstrom's return policy? My boy said he bought a used $1,000+ jacket off grailed for cheap. Bought the same one new from Nordstrom and then returned the used one with the receipt and got his money back. Ended up getting a brand new jacket for like 60% off. Do they give you a time limit from the date of purchase to make a return on an item that you've used like this? Can this be done with footwear? Seems crazy to me.
Your boy is a scum bag

I never returned anything personally..but my friend returned her pair of tory burch flats a year after buying them. Don't think she had a receipt neither.

From what I've read other people have posted online, seems like nordstrom takes almost anything back.

Nordy is the costco of return policy but now watch y'all ruin it 

Yea Nordstrom literally takes anything back. Don't have to have a receipt, doesn't matter how long ago you bought it

My girls brother in law bought a watch and returned it maybe a year and a half later and he had obvious wear marks on the band :smh:

How can they refund you if you don't have a receipt? Store credit?
They'll give you cash all you need is an ID
sick.gif

Perfect way to lose $$$.

I thought nordstroms return policy (or lack thereof) was well known lol. You can really return anything to Nordstrom

Worked at Nordstrom in undergrad, their return policy is generally great for customers but I've seem plenty of people get profiled and told to take a hike. If you look like a "Nordy" you'll get taken care of.

Also if you ever need a pay day loan or a cash advance, go through Nordstrom not your CC company. :lol:

$200 too low. You can't even do J. Crew Factory from what I've seen even with their 40 percent off extra discount. Hopefully an off the rack H&M fits you.
I'm 5'10" at 165 lbs with a 39 inch chest, was thinking about going small since I'm a large small, or a small medium, depending on brand.

You definitely look thicker than me and that being said I'd stick with a medium

Trying to talk myself out of getting another pair of beige chelseas
Already have tbny's

But Slp chelseas for $580 :frown:
Trying to say no lol

Last edited:
Clothing is dope but the shirt too tight
Shirt is def tight around the arm since I got bigger, but that's always been NSF's style. Even when I got it 4-5 years ago when I was 15 lbs lighter and posted in the thread orinigimally, arms were fitted. It fits fine elsewhere. Ironically enough, girls like the look more :lol:. Girls I know hate that elongated look that's in right now.

From this weekend and today, respectively.

What sunglasses are these?

Thanks
They're Ray Bans from 4-5 years ago. Here's the style.

Shirt is def tight around the arm since I got bigger, but that's always been NSF's style. Even when I got it 4-5 years ago when I was 15 lbs lighter and posted in the thread orinigimally, arms were fitted. It fits fine elsewhere. Ironically enough, girls like the look more
laugh.gif
. Girls I know hate that elongated look that's in right now.
They're Ray Bans from 4-5 years ago. Here's the style.
Why you gain weight? You bulking now?

Back
Top Bottom