Dressing Better Vol 2.0

leather weather :smokin

hotline bling swagger. im digging it w da leather

i feel like u can rock anything w da leather 

repped 

meh.. roll necks and bikers don't work imo.  

just like i think bikers and those long brim hats don't work. 

it's too trendy. 

a biker is very masculine...a t-shirt and boots is all you need.

keep it simple and don't turn in to something else.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I looked at my phone an hour ago and it said 88deg. and it's November 10th. :rofl: Cant wait to get out of this hell hole.
Downtown Miami is gorgeous. The weather was a lot better than other parts when we were there. Less humid and all surprisingly. It's way better than downtown LA which smells like piss and have a grip of homelesses and no architectural beauty much.

Parking sucks though :lol: Multi level parking structures are needed.

See everyone again in April!

Last edited:
Menswear question, what's the rule of thumb when it comes to black shoes? Black shoes with black suit/tux events only? What's your take on black shoes in a rotation for daily work wear? Is it all opinion?

I've never, ever heard of any anti-black shoe talk until I came into this thread a few years ago, and even then, the people who were saying that have moved on from that ridiculous idea. They go with every color except for khaki.

Menswear question, what's the rule of thumb when it comes to black shoes? Black shoes with black suit/tux events only? What's your take on black shoes in a rotation for daily work wear? Is it all opinion?
Considering my job, I only wear black captoes with suits (navy, charcoal). Don't overthink it.

just like i think bikers and those long brim hats don't work. 

it's too trendy. 

Long brim?

it's too trendy. 

Turtleneck is too trendy?  The name "roll necks" is a new trendy name.  

Not turtlenecks.  Classic piece. 

The new 484 at Jcrew are amazing. If you need room in the seat, thighs and still need that 7in opening I would look into it. I went in to cop but they dont carry 36x34 in store. Girl said they were 25% and I was like all of them and she said said she was sorry it was the womens but she would give me the 25%. So I order the 4 pair I had been eyeing and the guy gave me an additional 15% off to apply for their card but they system was down. So I got four pairs for about 80 each. My size never goes on sale.

Anyone carry the Jcrew CC. I was wondering if they regularly offer a % off and do they let you stack the student disco.

Back
Top Bottom