Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I went a went with a 32 in them, pretty much true to size

I can wear 31's too in stuff but they are a little snug on the waist and I prefer a little room, here is a pic of them, they fit great IMO

won't lie thought you were asian for the last two years 

The new 484 at Jcrew are amazing. If you need room in the seat, thighs and still need that 7in opening I would look into it. I went in to cop but they dont carry 36x34 in store. Girl said they were 25% and I was like all of them and she said said she was sorry it was the womens but she would give me the 25%. So I order the 4 pair I had been eyeing and the guy gave me an additional 15% off to apply for their card but they system was down. So I got four pairs for about 80 each. My size never goes on sale.

Anyone carry the Jcrew CC. I was wondering if they regularly offer a % off and do they let you stack the student disco.
Fit pics?

Last edited:
I have the suede ones I post before. Quality is decent, not bad for $116. UO has a pair for $98 that seems good also. My pair on the front area where the top of the foot is, one pair is "scrunching up" like it wasnt glued down right but doesnt bother me. It'll prolly end up like that with more wear anyways.

Good looks have to check and see if Urban Outfitters has a pair I can try on. Hopefully a 13 is big enough.

Downtown Miami is gorgeous. The weather was a lot better than other parts when we were there. Less humid and all surprisingly. It's way better than downtown LA which smells like piss and have a grip of homelesses and no architectural beauty much.
Granted it was one time, but I had the opposite experience when I was in downtown Miami. I saw a homeless person taking a **** right next to a store front. I haven't been to downtown LA in forever, so I can't comment 
laugh.gif

Downtown Miami is coo...

As a city tho, is really not that impressive, certainly doesn't hold a candle to Seattle...Miami is dope for its beach...imo

Why wood is practically Soho when it comes to hypebeasts headquarters in Miami :lol:

South Beach is dope. Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Orlando >>>>> Downtown Miami. LA is on the come up as the gentrification of downtown continues.

Story Et Fall Chelsea for 240 - sz 11.5
(No Wait or No Custom Fees) Brand new

Might can offer him less.

Repped. Ended up pulling the trigger. $250 not bad for the exact size I would've ordered, no threat of customs, and no month+ wait.

Will be in Seattle this weekend. What type of outerwear should I bring? RL Pea coat? I get cold easily lol..raised in the desert..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom