Dressing Better Vol 2.0

YES! i don't mind this trend at all...i work in corp retail so our dress code is DIY and relaxed! i'm rocking navy H&M ones today...wish i coud find more!

but like most styles...this trend has been going on in EU for years! along with the drop crotch pants!

Love this as well. I posted a pic a few months back. I have 3 pairs of fitted sweats in the rotation now!

You guys are only just discovering fitted sweatpans? Step ya fashion game up America.

Whats up guys, first time posting in this thread. Lots of nice fits in here. I will soon be posting pics of my outfits.

Quickl question for yall.

When it comes to dress and casual shoes I normally tend to stick with the normal DB, Gucci, I have 1 pair of LV and some Farragamos, but my friend recently started working at Bally Shoes in Rodeo and can get a nice % off on shoes and other products....

Any of you own Ballys shoes and how are they in comfort and fit compared to some mentioned above?

Whats up guys, first time posting in this thread. Lots of nice fits in here. I will soon be posting pics of my outfits.

Quickl question for yall.

When it comes to dress and casual shoes I normally tend to stick with the normal DB, Gucci, I have 1 pair of LV and some Farragamos, but my friend recently started working at Bally Shoes in Rodeo and can get a nice % off on shoes and other products....

Any of you own Ballys shoes and how are they in comfort and fit compared to some mentioned above?
I really don't like the highly marketed brands you mentioned for fine footwear. Look into the likes of Carmina, Edward Green, John Lobb, Crockett and Jones, etc for high quality footwear.

I bought a pair of Gucci bluchers on sale for 40% off and quality was crap even compared to my Aldens.

ok... so i pretty much gonna end up getting some grey lunargrands to wear to vegas, should i get a tie to match the shoes? if im just gona wear jeans a white button up?

ok... so i pretty much gonna end up getting some grey lunargrands to wear to vegas, should i get a tie to match the shoes? if im just gona wear jeans a white button up?
No ties or neckwear for that matter. Also, it's not the same concept as say, getting a fitted cap to match your sneakers. It's about coordination.

I usually don't go that full on, but it was Valentine's Day and I had them....(mj shrug) A onesie though?! Damn.

JS, what's good? You ready for the O's to take over the East? I'm preparing for my Yanks to let me down again. Once you send out all the cards and you stumble over another 2 months later, send that one my way.
What's good man? Yeah I saw the Washington Post this morning giving the Nats all the press as usual. I hope the O's performance wasn't a fluke and they don't revert back to cellar dwelling. The Yanks have been the punchline this off-season, but once they start playing ball they will get hip again....or not if your A-Rod.

Sounds good. Raffle it is. Pardon my ignorance, but what is the most suitable way to conduct the raffle on here. Random number generator? What are some of the ground rules? Once folks let me know, I'll be down to conduct it.

Thanks
Yeah, sports is a what have you done lately thing. When the Yanks get hot during the season, and they will, they'll get their usual bandwagon fans amongst the analysts. Should've bought some young talent during the winter. And found a way to get rid of Arod, eat that contract if you have to.

Didn't try to hijack the thread with sports talk. Sorry.

Unless you don't wanna put in a little effort, you can just go back through your posts and click on when you made the offer. Shouldn't be too hard since you don't post here that often. If you got 10 cards, send 'em to the first 10 guys.

Last edited:
How's uniqlo and their shipping in the us? Started last oct or nov but not sure how their customer service online orders is....

When it comes to peacoats and overcoats are they the same size as your suit/sports jacket? 

Ehhh... yes and no. It really depends on the brand. I'd say for the most part, you can comfortably size down. All my peacoats are 1 size down from my normal and they're great. (J Crew, RRL, and Uniqlo)

Last edited:
How's uniqlo and their shipping in the us? Started last oct or nov but not sure how their customer service online orders is....
I ordered a scarf when they said their warehouses were closed and there might be a delay, my order still shipped to my house quickly 8).

Back
Top Bottom