2qc4dbr.jpg

2d94j7s.jpg

24ycuj5.jpg

am5zec.jpg

14qomq.jpg

2rmutcl.jpg

xpmo2.jpg

hv2r6a.jpg

Does anyone have any good alternatives for Clarks Beeswax DB laces? Both laces ripped and am looking for replacements. Any suggestions? Leather laces?

Looking for a pair of orange chinos,any leads?
Do you have a limit?

If you can shell out $130-150, I highly suggest Epaulet. Great handmade stuff in the USA.

If not, I'm sure fast fashion brands can be your answer. I recall seeing bright colors Levi's at Macy's at the mall today. I don't think they would retail for more than $50-60, plus there's always a coupon or two for Macy's.

Do you have a limit?
If you can shell out $130-150, I highly suggest Epaulet. Great handmade stuff in the USA.
If not, I'm sure fast fashion brands can be your answer. I recall seeing bright colors Levi's at Macy's at the mall today. I don't think they would retail for more than $50-60, plus there's always a coupon or two for Macy's.

No,no limit just a matter of finding the right shade of orange..I checked the Epaulet site and didn't see any unless I over looked them...

No,no limit just a matter of finding the right shade of orange..I checked the Epaulet site and didn't see any unless I over looked them...
If that's the case, check out the higher end stores too. Though not orange exactly, I got some mustard cord from Rag & Bone.

You are correct on that. For a second I thought the orange from Epaulet is a chino, but it's a cotton trousers.

If that's the case, check out the higher end stores too. Though not orange exactly, I got some mustard cord from Rag & Bone.
You are correct on that. For a second I thought the orange from Epaulet is a chino, but it's a cotton trousers.

Thanks for the help,closest I have come so far is the J.Crew sun faded chino in copper clay,they also have a university purple that caught my eye...

Does items on JCREW go on sale often? Im feeling the Wallace&Barnes camo sweatshirt but dont think I can drop soo much cash on it.

Last edited:
Does items on JCREW go on sale often? Im feeling the Wallace&Barnes camo sweatshirt but dont think I can drop soo much cash on it.
not sure if you're still in school, but I got a couple things earlier this week with the college discount from them
15% off all non-sale items, it's in-store only but you can phone order things there with the discount

Last edited:
Watch wise, check this Skagen out. Usually goes for about $120, $90 on sale, Amazon has it for $53. If you Amazon Prime, free 2-day shipping. I'm tempted very tempted. The watch is a nice slim watch.
Amazon product ASIN B007PVQZ9M
I heard these things breakdown easily, I was thinking about getting one. Apparently you are better off getting a timex, they look rather dope though.

Last edited:
I have a Skagen. Only had it for maybe 10 months, but it's been good to me. Gotten a handful of compliments, too.

Back
Top Bottom