Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't like it, but it shows a idgaf attitude if thats what theyre going for 

What do you all think about velvet or checkered blazers? 

I've seen a few I like, but don't think they'll get much wear

Do Red Wings ever go on sale anywhere? I really like these but don't want to miss out on them being cheaper somewhere else.

NMN0J42_mx.jpg

I was in the market from some last year and I found that they never really go on sale - nothing too deeply for that matter. I think I bought my Copper Mocs from Zappos for like $250 with overnight. Well worth it in my opinion though. Especially since you can refinish the genuine leather and get them resoled to have them looking brand new

Last edited:
i hate that tie thing. no clue why they do it, but i find it pointless. then again, i love tie bars so i guess more biased to like properly seated ties.

1. af1 1982

2. HHHornet15
3.omgitswes

4.BIGBOSS
5. LyonBC1

6. NikeAirForce1

7. paliplaya2010

8. UNKNWN
9. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN
10. SoleAsian

11. marmourjr

12. NCTwin

13. Mags On fire 

14. twoCG  

15. datkidfiasco

16. bLaZ3n

Added 16. bLaZ3n

i hate that tie thing. no clue why they do it, but i find it pointless. then again, i love tie bars so i guess more biased to like properly seated ties.

they're all going for that "nonchalant" look... same thing with the skinny end of the tie being longer than the wider end.

I get it if you're the kinda person that wears suits and sport coats everyday. But if you only dress up every once in a while, it's gonna look like pretty bad (especially if you don't have dressing better friends :lol:)

HOW MUCH IS THE FUR COAT.

I AM DEAD SERIOUS.

ALSO NYC NTER IS THER A L/XL AVAILABLE IN THEM?

I think that fur coats around $150

THANKS

LOL IM TRYING NOT TO MAKE STUPID USELSS PURCHASES THIS YEAR BUT I WANT I FUR COAT.

SOME KID AWHILE BACK POSTED THE LEOPARD FUR COAT. I WANTED THAT TOO.

NO DAMBS GIVEN. TEMPRORARILY SUSPEND MY DB CARD FOR THEM JAWNZ

THANKS

LOL IM TRYING NOT TO MAKE STUPID USELSS PURCHASES THIS YEAR BUT I WANT I FUR COAT.

Call the Atlantic Station location here in Atlanta. They had an x and xl. If you are serious, I can go pick it up for you tomorrow. PM me.

THANKS

Call the Atlantic Station location here in Atlanta. They had an x and xl. If you are serious, I can go pick it up for you tomorrow. PM me.

YO MARMOUR GET DA PRCIE FOR ME AND HIT ME UP VIA PM TOMORROW.

IM ACTUALLY GONNA BE IN GA THIS WEEK. BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE ANYWHERE IS. IM GONNA BE BY FORT BENNING

THANKS

IM ACTUALLY GONNA BE IN GA THIS WEEK. BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE ANYWHERE IS. IM GONNA BE BY FORT BENNING
going to meet up with Rick and the others?

..walking dead fans lurking in DB :nerd:

LOL NAH.

MY BOY AND FELLOW NT MEMBER CBASS625 WILL BE GRADUATING BASIC TRAINING (NATIONAL GUARD).

ANYTHING GOOD IN THAT AREA? FOOD AND SHOPPING?

I got you. I will make the call tomorrow and pm you and we can meet up half way. Where is fort Henning

It's Fort Benning. Not that close to ATL, SW Georgia.

And unless his caps lock is broken, dude needs to chill with that.

And Nordstrom has some great deals...I've got about 40 items bookmarked in a folder, so tempted to go HAM but I need to hold off. Suits, etc at 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom