Dressing Better Vol 2.0

denzelcant.gif

Aight, I gotta give this thread a rest for a bit unfortunately....

All this troll reinforcement is ridiculous. See yall later.

Damn :wow:. You give good gifts in your family.
:lol: That's how it should be done. If you're wearing the good stuff, and giving out H&M....that's a selfish look, my man.

I'm glad my family is into electronics and not designer clothes or accessories. Stuff like tablets are more in my price range. My friends and family still look at me weird when they find out how much I bought my designer wallet for. Once I graduate and find a well paying job, the gifts I give will definitely be upgraded.

That's a great gift man. I got my girlfriend a Tiffany's Necklace + a few other things. Things are ridiculously expensive but worth it :rolleyes
This man's buying his sister in law red bottoms :wow: :lol:

You got a sister who's single, I just want to be on dudes secret santa list, no seacrest.:smokin

Wore my Levi 511 cords for the first time. Nice change up from rocking denim all the time.

And a couple questions for you guys:

1. Is there anything you guys know of that will help accelerate the fading of denim or is it something I'll have to just wait patiently for?

2. Do you guys have any methods to "blouse" your pants into winter boots without it looking sloppy?

Wore my Levi 511 cords for the first time. Nice change up from rocking denim all the time.

And a couple questions for you guys:
1. Is there anything you guys know of that will help accelerate the fading of denim or is it something I'll have to just wait patiently for?
2. Do you guys have any methods to "blouse" your pants into winter boots without it looking sloppy?
1. You can wear it harder. A lot of those guys who walk a lot/bike see the patina quicker. (Assuming you have raw denim).
2. You mean tucking in your pants? If so, you need some that are tapered and not a looser fit with a wide leg opening.

Last edited:
I'm glad my family is into electronics and not designer clothes or accessories. Stuff like tablets are more in my price range. My friends and family still look at me weird when they find out how much I bought my designer wallet for. Once I graduate and find a well paying job, the gifts I give will definitely be upgraded.
No need for undergrad dudes trying to buy expensive things so quickly. You're going to have all the time in the world once you get a career going.

I couldn't even afford $300 Red Wings as an undergrad.

Last edited:
I try and not judge others and I believe in forgiveness, but don't try and pull the wool over people's eyes. It's one thing to lie and get caught......it's another to try and lie your way out of the initial lie.

Just admit the fault.....own it......and don't make the same mistake twice. Dressing better is the least of your concerns though my friend......Need to look fresh on the inside before any garment touches your frame.

Best of luck in the most non-condescending/pompous way possible.
Repped! dude is a horrible back-tracker. lol at him thinking people still believe he's associated in any way in the fashion industry. people not bringing it up solely are just ignoring him so he stops posting even more filth.

you got to work with timberlake before being a member on nt? i'll find the photographer and get back to you.

with an a-list star, NO ONE crops the face out. lol at trying to pull that off as if your "agency" did that on purpose and you just found it on your hard drive. it was a scheduled and planned shoot meaning gq knew what and whom they were getting. no need to keep it mysterious or just another model in clothing. smh. you really think that's working?

you could have pulled it off, but you literally named each article of clothing incorrectly. people in this industry, big or small, don't make those mistakes. clothes and fashion are their livelihood. you, more or less, know your trade. and with other things, your sister made bracelets? lol. not only did you make yourself a liar, but you bring your actual family into it? might be a pathological liar than a simple one. i think it's best that you apologize for the MULTIPLE lies (not to me, but the regulars in here) and start with a clean slate because, as of now, you just look like your dug your hole deeper as anyone with common sense knows you just made up even more crap.

:lol: I'm just ignoring things like this but "you got to work with timberlake before being a member on nt?"

Yeah because NT makes you famous :rofl: I've also been a member since 2005. This is my second account because the first ones name was even worse than this ones.

I made a mistake man, I answered everyone honestly, and apologized for all my wrongs to everyone.
lol. apparently you don't understand the word "ignore" if you continually keep trying to save face. anyways, mr. fashion. my post was in reference to the time-frame of the shoot. it was a little over 3 years ago and you really didn't have a set foot in the ground at that time as i gathered you're still and currently interning in your imaginary fashion world. regardless, i did a little search on that photographer and photo shoot. it was a closed set of 4 people not including timberlake.

1. peggy sirota
2. christy coleman
3. david kendall
4. patricia masterson

ohh yeah, the shoot took place in thousand oaks, california. you live in new york, no? they needed your "services" that badly to fly you out, ace?

p.s. you're still not fooling anyone in your deranged e-life that you made for yourself. it's not even borderline pathetic. it's just sad.

p.p.s. your incessant replies to each and every post just make it look like you're trying too hard. let the dust settle, man. your previous and rather arrogant responses when you fooled everyone compared to how you post now are the icing on the cake...

"wait for it............................j crew" smh

A+

Excellent detective work good sir.

You made me and NT proud.

I still want this frauds identity, address, linkdin work references, Flickr, tumblr, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, google+, photo and expose him real good making sure he never advances another step in the fashion industry for continuously trying to lie and cover it up with more lies to people he's never met and will probably never meet in his life.

People like this make the nt and the world as a whole a terrible place.

They must be punished.

Damn, this is some real life Catfish ish. Can't believe dudes be lying like that. He always seemed like a positive dude, I'm hoping there is some silver lining in this story. Otherwise, it's kinda sad that he had to front like that. This is one of the few threads on NT where people don't have to front and can be just themselves through their choice in clothing

Neiman Marcus is having a sale on all Prada shoes....

Bloomingdales is having a 40% off sale on random high end brands

I purchased these Eastland 1955 Edition Belgrade Kiltie boots for $120 from Bloomingdale's

Back
Top Bottom