Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I personally never had to pay fees with TBS and i've had orders of $1000+. They usually mark the value of the package down. If you're really scared, just contact them after you order with your order number and tell them to mark it down. Last time I ordered from them, they put 300 SEK for the value, which is like ~50 USD
Also, Dockers has 30% off + free shipping code: HOLIDAY30
Also, you can pay $100 for $150 credit at Kent Wang:
http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national/kent-wang.html?sp_mid=5197312&sp_rid=ODE2MjU0MzIxNAS2

I contacted them right after I placed the order, still didn't get a reply but hopefully mark it down. I wouldn't mind too much if the fees in canada were somewhat reasonable like in the US but on a pair of $300 shoes customs here would be around $100 :smh:

If anyone is interested in a corduroy suit, Jos A Bank has them for $79 but it's buy get one 1/2 off until today. Two for $98...I only want one so if anyone wants to order one let me know.

Nice stuff, those Lanvins went on sale on bluefly? Lol missed it :nerd:
You can get a pair from TresBienShop for a lower or equally low price.

I got this email earlier so I posted up on the blog, not sure if it works on Lanvins though.

These guys can join our denim challenge!

In response to Beezylock (SP?) looking for a pair of shoes that can be dressed up. I recommended Chukkas, so I decided to wear a pair today. These are just some cheapies I got from Banana Republic 3 years ago. I think I got it for around $80 or so.

Last edited:
i was never a fan of the white achilles. always thought they were too plain but that pic may have changed my mind

You can get a pair from TresBienShop for a lower or equally low price.
I got this email earlier so I posted up on the blog, not sure if it works on Lanvins though.

These guys can join our denim challenge!

In response to Beezylock (SP?) looking for a pair of shoes that can be dressed up. I recommended Chukkas, so I decided to wear a pair today. These are just some cheapies I got from Banana Republic 3 years ago. I think I got it for around $80 or so.

I NEED another camel colored Peacoat. Anyone know of a nice slim fitting peacoat in camel for a decent price?

Back
Top Bottom