Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone have any suggestions on sweat pants and hoodies that look and fit like Essentials. I’m never able to cop and I’m not about to pay resale prices for sweats 😂
whats your price range?
uniformla
or uniqlo for cheaper prices

BGUS_1369848_067.jpg

choppa suit.png

In the market for some black oxfords, anyone have any recs? Like a $250 cap. Was looking at these:

I'm gonna get to the bottom of it and buy every single Instagram or forum brands tshirt and do a try on haul. Gotta find the best advertised crew neck tee available.

Let me know if I'm missing any brands.....

UniformLA
Wyr
Son Of A Tailor
Cuts
Fresh Clean Tees

Hate being that guy but anyone know of the brand/have any recommendations?

I'm gonna get to the bottom of it and buy every single Instagram or forum brands tshirt and do a try on haul. Gotta find the best advertised crew neck tee available.

Let me know if I'm missing any brands.....

UniformLA
Wyr
Son Of A Tailor
Cuts
Fresh Clean Tees
i stand behind uniformla
i believe they are currently updating their fit on their supima crewnecks but you should check out their other fits. vintage crew is :smokin :smokin :smokin

also uniqlo is great for their price range
the U crewneck, the supima cotton crew, and the dry crew are all solid.

Best fitted dress shirts for suits recommendations?
I’ve gone through a few brands over the years and Saks is the best I found for the price. Great fit and feel. Still looks like new even after multiple trips to the dry cleaners.

i stand behind uniformla

I bought their Bens shirt. It's great. Definitely in the rotation. UniformLA did it right. Just wish their sleeves were a bit shorter, but i just cuff them. Gonna buy their sweatpants next, heard great things.

I like the material of Uniqlo supima but their tshirts are too short on me. I'm a bit taller, like my shirts longer on me (not elongated).

So far ordered Cuts and WYR wear shirts. Cant wait to see what the hype is about.

I bought their Bens shirt. It's great. Definitely in the rotaiton.

I like the material of Uniqlo supima but their tshirts are too short on me. I'm a bit taller, like my shirts longer on me (not elongated).

UniformLA did it right. Just wish their sleeves were a bit shorter, but i just cuff them. Gonna buy their sweatpants next, heard great things.

So far ordered Cuts and WYR wear shirts. Cant wait to see what the hype is about.
yeah i size up on the uniqlo shirts cause of that same reason.
wear L in uniformla and XL in uniqlo

Back
Top Bottom