Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Duck boot!

Last edited:
Got my Denim jacket in, was wondering how you guys thought it fit...ended up copping a L b/c I wanna layer it:

(there's a little part sticking out in the back so I may see about getting it taken in a little bit)

And yes I plan on rocking the Canadian Tuxedo look :lol: just playin

Last edited:
Nah, I got the Dark Summit color, its a little bit darker shade than Ghost

where did you order from was it a deal. My brother works at footaction and im copping the ghost denim jacket on their 50 this weekend. i tried it on one day but they seem so stiff and boxy... pause...... maybe it needs to be broken in.

Nah, I got the Dark Summit color, its a little bit darker shade than Ghost

where did you order from was it a deal. My brother works at footaction and im copping the ghost denim jacket on their 50 this weekend. i tried it on one day but they seem so stiff and boxy... pause...... maybe it needs to be broken in.

I got it from Levis.com during black friday sales, it was 40% off so I think it came to 52$? Its a slim fit one, they had a standard on the site too, but I figured that'd be too boxy....and yeah mine was a little stiff too I've been wearing it around my place tho when I'm just watching tv to try and loosen it up

Anyone have any recommendations for a selvedge-dry denim that is pure indigo with a straight/slim fit and has somewhat of a taper?

I know quite a few, but I wanted to hear some recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations for a selvedge-dry denim that is pure indigo with a straight/slim fit and has somewhat of a taper?
I know quite a few, but I wanted to hear some recommendations
check out selfede/blueingreensoho if you're looking to spend a lot, unionmade/nudies/apc/uniqlo/urbanoutfitters unbranded/nakednfamous/lvc/gap/etc. if you want cheaper ones.
just got some pure blue japans, like em so far.

This thread flies by so fast it kills me to go back 10 pages on an iPhone.

Saw people talking about Jack Parcels and how they want some. Had a few things to go over:

1) Any coupons to get some?

2) Where can I find some made with leather and not canvas? 8)

what are the rules for getting a peacoat tailored?
Not quite sure what you mean... generally they would just make it more fitted around your torso or shorten the sleeves, which is what I had done to mine
 My bad. Yeah, what I have a peacoat that has a wider shape, which is appropriate for layering, but I wanted somewhat of a thinner cut while still being able to wear like a sportcoat underneath....

I just wasn't sure if most people even get peacoats tailored and if it would be a reasonable request at a tailor

i had the sleeves shortened on my peacoat. i'm sure that more can be done but it probably won't be cheap. it may be better to just buy another one.

lyon i bought the ghost from the levis 40% off sale. your dark summit looked a lot darker on the website. i actually like the color i see from your pics. hopefully my ghost shade isn't too light.

Macy's has their friends and family sale going on until December 3rd. Use the code "FRIEND" FOR 25% off regular, sale, and clearance.

Back
Top Bottom