Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey_

Can anybody point me in the direction of these Clarks?

If I recall correctly, Travis stated that those were a vintage pair of Clark's he found.

Julius F. Wrek

If you wear a size 9, I found some on eBay, pre-owned for $39.99

Idk why but this fall season has been bad to me. I love colder weather because i get to wear layers but for some reason i am sweating more than usual. I'm starting to think its all the layering I'm doing which is only 3 pieces at the most.

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of ae players in black (already have them in walnut) for$165 shipped, worn 2x, early birthday present for myself :D

GUYS BESIDES LL BEAN BOOTS WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR XMAS LOL????

MY RECENT PURCHASES HAVE BEEN SMH WORTHY:

THOSE LANVIN LOW TOPS NAVY SUEDE/PATENT
2 PAIRS OF THE BLACK/CEMENT IVS
NEW BALANCE S.E.A.L.S
AND SOME OLIVE SUPREME AF1S

ANY DRESSIER SNEAKERS IN DA 200-300 RANGE????

WHICH REMINDS ME ANYBODY SEE TRON SNEAKERS FOR CHEEP?

NEW BALANCE S.E.A.L.S

Check out Common Projects for a "dressier" sneakers, there should be plenty on sale this time around.

For the Tron sneakers, IIRC I have seen them go on Gilt for cheap.

Last edited:
NEW BALANCE S.E.A.L.S

Check out Common Projects for a "dressier" sneakers, there should be plenty on sale this time around.

For the Tron sneakers, IIRC I have seen them go on Gilt for cheap.

DAMB FORGOT TO MENTION BESIDES CP SINCE I HAVE A FEW OF THOSE. I ALSO HAVE MMM GATS.

LEMME BE MORE SPECIFIC.

DRESSIER SNEAKS, BUT CAN ALSO BE CLUNKY LOOKING. PROFILE OF SOLE DOESNT NEED TO BE SUPER SLIM.

I LIKE INGLEMOS... I MISSED OUT ON THESE GULIANI FUJIWARAS LAST SEASON. THEY WERE LIKE A DRESSED UP VANS MOUNTAIN EDITION 9im a sucker fro shoes w straps lol)

RFX IF U SEE THOSE TRON SNEAKS DIPP ANYWHERE NEAR 200 LEMME KNOW.

I SLEPT SUPER HARD WHEN THECORNER HAD THEM ON SALE AT THE END OF THE YEAR

For those who wear a pocket square... I usually tuck mine in to just show a slit of white.
Does anyone do the scrunch or or triangle pattern?
What's the method for the scrunch? Triangle? Other types of placements?

I do the same thing, and I HATE the way scrunch looks. Just not a good look IMO

Been away for a minute from this thread and NT in general. Lots of clean looks in here.. Need to post some stuff.. went from owning 1 jacket last year, to having 5 this year, and a few peacoats. (Thanks to the new job.) still losing weight, so afraid to pull the trigger on a lot of clothes because i know i will either have to get them tailored, or lose them out of the collection. Give it another two months, i should be close to where ill be in the sizes i need to be in for a while. Now its time to start getting some nice shoes to add to the colletion along with some ties, and accessories..

I do the same thing, and I HATE the way scrunch looks. Just not a good look IMO

What is the scrunch?

Also, kind of random new NT question, but when quoting a post that already has a quote in it, how can you ensure that your post captures both the most recent post and the quoted one inside of it?

DAMB FORGOT TO MENTION BESIDES CP SINCE I HAVE A FEW OF THOSE. I ALSO HAVE MMM GATS.
LEMME BE MORE SPECIFIC.
DRESSIER SNEAKS, BUT CAN ALSO BE CLUNKY LOOKING. PROFILE OF SOLE DOESNT NEED TO BE SUPER SLIM.
I LIKE INGLEMOS... I MISSED OUT ON THESE GULIANI FUJIWARAS LAST SEASON. THEY WERE LIKE A DRESSED UP VANS MOUNTAIN EDITION 9im a sucker fro shoes w straps lol)

I can't really think anything really specific at the moment. I guess KVA can be dressed up a bit though the current season had huge soles but depending on your style, it can be worn with trousers and button up. They are mostly hi-top also so take that into consideration.

Zanoti can be a good option for another hi-tip, though they are a bit more on the flashy side.

APC sneakers are pretty nice, their suede chukka sneakers this season looks pretty nice.

Marc Jacobs has some nice and simple design almost CP-like if you want to check it out as well.

Paul Smith might also have a pair or two that can be more "dressy". Ferragamo makes sneakers too but they overdo it with their Gancini logo/print at times.

Gucci always has a handful of pairs too w/o the monograms (check out the California lows, been eye-ing it myself) . Tod's is also a good sneaker to check out.

I'll keep an eye out for the Tron if I see it on sale.

Last edited:
Anyone here cop the Clarks Desert Troopers ?

They $64 on 6pm.com and thinking about pulling the trigger on the black pair

THoguhts?

LEMME BE MORE SPECIFIC.

I can't really think anything really specific at the moment. I guess KVA can be dressed up a bit though the current season had huge soles but depending on your style, it can be worn with trousers and button up. They are mostly hi-top also so take that into consideration.

Zanoti can be a good option for another hi-tip, though they are a bit more on the flashy side.

APC sneakers are pretty nice, their suede chukka sneakers this season looks pretty nice.

Marc Jacobs has some nice and simple design almost CP-like if you want to check it out as well.

Paul Smith might also have a pair or two that can be more "dressy". Ferragamo makes sneakers too but they overdo it with their Gancini logo/print at times.

Gucci always has a handful of pairs too w/o the monograms (check out the California lows, been eye-ing it myself) . Tod's is also a good sneaker to check out.

I'll keep an eye out for the Tron if I see it on sale.

Thanks bro.

I'm def gonna check out Zanoti bc i never seen them before.

In regards to KVA, i would love a pair of crazy laces in white.

I'll also check out those gucci california lows.

If I may go off on a tangent a present something to DB:

I always struggle between my body, interms of fitness wishing to either have a soccer player build a la ronaldo or beckham; but i know i'm more of a broad, bulky type.

We addressed this earlier when one member posted a pic of himself in the gym.

But I just wanted to think aloud.

What motivates me is to have a muscle model phsyique and be able to afford rick owens.

His clothes, I fell, can def be made for what i aspire.

Also, I respect the italian style suit as I also feel they give of that masculine bravado.

DB, what are your faashion influences????

Back
Top Bottom