Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Met-Ball-Best-Dressed-Kanye-West.jpg

I stand corrected

$90-100 per shirt seems steep. I'll have to go try one on though..I need like 10 in rotation :lol:
I typically pick the up for $35 at their outlet sale once or twice a year or find new shirts on the bay for under $40. I would pay retail for these. For me they fit as good as MTM shirts but I don't have to wait on them to be made or go through the sizing process.

Thinking of copping some SLP Nevadas. I have some crepe CPs from 2-3 years ago. Wondering how the SLPs compare to the CP in fit and quality..? info? The Cps were pretty narrow on me.

Thinking of copping some SLP Nevadas. I have some crepe CPs from 2-3 years ago. Wondering how the SLPs compare to the CP in fit and quality..? info? The Cps were pretty narrow on me.
Not sure since I haven't personally tried on the SLP Nevadas but although CPs are narrow, SLP tends to be just as narrow or even slimmer in it's silhouette. Bottegas still have a slim profile but may be wider than the others mentioned.

My NR's are suppose to arrive on Saturday after getting shipped last Tuesday (slowest shipping ever).

Curious, did you guy treat these before wearing?

I don't want to keep promoting NR like I work for them or something but

If you check their IG stories they previewed their 2017 stuff

Includes black leather Chelseas, wheat suede with crepe sole, some ugly Chelsea with sneaker soles, some side zips, various drivers, and ugly harness joints

Last edited:
With recent dealings, I have actually found myself wearing more classic menswear pieces again. Sweden was very successful and hoping to bring new offerings to the states in the coming months. Will keep y'all updated when possible.

My heels still find some wear on the weekends though.

Includes black leather Chelseas, wheat suede with crepe sole, some ugly Chelsea with sneaker soles, some side zips, various drivers, and ugly harness joints
You like any of them?

Only interested in the black leather Chelseas at the top since i was already in the market for them. Depends on the shape/last though

If I didn't just buy the Sand Houstons I'd be interested in the wheats

Last edited:
black leather would be bit of a risk as cheap leather sticks out like soar thumb.  

nowhere near as forgiving as suede...the creasing on cheap leather boots look 
sick.gif

I doubt the leather is a good as the SEF and those look pretty bad worn.  

Last edited:
My NR's are suppose to arrive on Saturday after getting shipped last Tuesday (slowest shipping ever).

I didn't treat them but they also will be worn in controlled environments...for now.

I like the drivers they recently came out with for SS17. Curious to see what else they will bring to the table.

Planned on wearing NR to beat around but I honestly enjoy them too much. Will be treated with the same care as my SLP.

A snuff color on the other hand would be used well for upcoming travel this year (provided it is in the works) :D

Planned on wearing NR to beat around but I honestly enjoy them too much. Will be treated with the same care as my SLP.

A snuff color on the other hand would be used well for upcoming travel this year (provided it is in the works) :D

How was the trip¿

How was the trip¿
Quite productive. As expected, little to no sight seeing as we had a two day event along with meetings the Sunday morning we left. Ended up making it to the gate with about 15 minutes to spare before departure :lol:

But overall a great experience. Future collaborations are already in the works with hopefully a more substantial offering to come stateside later this year. Oh and swedish food kicks ***. Did not get to try and burger spots but the places they had picked for dinner was very enjoyable and quite authentic to the cuisine from my understanding. Hoping to go back soon with my girlfriend so we can experience more of the sights.

How was the trip¿
Quite productive. As expected, little to no sight seeing as we had a two day event along with meetings the Sunday morning we left. Ended up making it to the gate with about 15 minutes to spare before departure :lol:

But overall a great experience. Future collaborations are already in the works with hopefully a more substantial offering to come stateside later this year. Oh and swedish food kicks ***. Did not get to try and burger spots but the places they had picked for dinner was very enjoyable and quite authentic to the cuisine from my understanding. Hoping to go back soon with my girlfriend so we can experience more of the sights.

Man you can't lose with the food. Everything I had during my trip was amazing. So much better tasting and I didn't feel heavy or anything after.
I even had Mc Donald's just to compare. :lol:

Full on agree man. Even just the local bakery next to the airbnb in Gamla Stan was on point.

Definitely enjoyed more than what I saw in Paris.

Probably going to bite the bullet and get some New Republics.

Going for the loafers. Thoughts on sizing? I'm a 9.5 in UB, Nike runners with a slightly wide foot. Also any promo codes?

Yeah, their shipping is absolute trash. FedEx smart post :x

Pleased with my greys though.

Last edited:
I was satisfied with my first NR purchase. I'll be looking into some of their other casual offerings. Next on my list are those Wooster Drivers. I'm always down for a nice looking loafer to throw on and go.

Back
Top Bottom