Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So how many of you are going for the Supreme x Louis Vuitton collab in July?

Never heard of such a thing? What are they collabing on?

The question is: what aren't they collabing on?? :lol: but seriously...
From the Supreme thread. This still isn't the whole collection:

Last edited:
The red stuff is tacky but the black stuff is kinda hard

Like the black Christopher backpack

^ Very nice.

My mom never got me a birthday gift in my 25 years of life.

I asked her why. She said "I gave you life."

Savage

So how many of you are going for the Supreme x Louis Vuitton collab in July?

I will but only to resell to the beasts. IMO that collab is a huge win for Supreme and degrades the heritage of LV. You can miss me with logo'd apparel/accessories.

Hi everyone.

Haven't participated in the thread, but have lurked from time to time. I'll be getting married this August and was thinking of wearing a tuxedo for the reception.

Any tips or suggestions? Was thinking of walking into Barney's or Suitsupply to pick up something, but wasnt sure. Thinking of something more like this:

Preferably want something with a shawl collar.

Her dress for the evening will be something like this:
Back in this thread's heyday, you participated often Hank. One of my favorite posters in here. Congratulations on the engagement my man.

As for the tuxedo, I would say SuitSupply would have options that are in line with what you are looking for. Not sure what area you are in or what your budget looks like, but for more customized details, I would look into nearby Bespoke or MTM makers. They might have a unique fabric or could offer details that an OTR operation just cannot provide.

pics of Suit Supply's napoli blue herringbone on, and against a lazio blue plain

(disregard the other gents' fits. they're nice people)

Last edited:

Grey Lazio came in today and tbh I'm not feeling the stripes. Thought they would be a little less bold.

Savage
I will but only to resell to the beasts. IMO that collab is a huge win for Supreme and degrades the heritage of LV. You can miss me with logo'd apparel/accessories.
From a marketing point of view, Supreme is ingenious. They can slap the logo on anything and it would sell. I mean a pair of work gloves that are used by blue collar folks as personal protection equipment? :lol:

Can the beasts even afford retail on the collab? :lol:

I agreed with your thoughts. Supreme has done something no streetwear brand has done before. Their jersey is in the rafters now.

Last edited:
the name is everything.

my homie attended a conference where the speaker was the CEO of Harley Davidson.

he opened up by saying the bikes his company makes are no better than the bikes Honda makes.  

But people pay money so they can say they ride a Harley

the prestige is real

Last edited:

the name is everything.

my homie attended a conference where the speaker was the CEO of Harley Davidson.

he opened up by saying the bikes his company makes are no better than the bikes Honda makes.  

the prestige is real
Link to that conf? 

the name is everything.

the prestige is real

thats damn true. I have a Harley for the sake of owning a Harley. There are tons of bikes that were a better bang for the buck.

Link to that conf? 
it was at one of those annual expos in vegas . he was a guest speaker

it was the electronics one because my boy works for a bluetooth company...his whole company went there

Last edited:
My new republic return was received over a week ago. Emailed them yesterday and today they replied they processed my refund today. Dunno what they were waiting for. Glad they didn't try to pull any BS and actually gave me my refund though.

Last edited:
My new republic return was received over a week ago. Emailed them yesterday and today they replied they processed my refund today. Dunno what they were waiting for. Glad they didn't try to pull any BS and actually gave me my refund though.
You could've done a chargeback with your CC company, if worst came to worst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom