Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I own 4 pairs of grana denim(Extra slim). As Pinoy said, they fit tight and that's with me sizing up from my usual 32 to a 34, but with constant wear they stretch out. However, if you wash and dry them, they shrink back to the original size.
Do any retailers carry them or am I only able to purchase online? I like my jeans to fit like the model pic.

The pair that Adrian has on are a bit too tight for me.

Size up or try their slim fit. I like my pairs tight but I also been squatting/DL-ing heavy as of late :smokin

Here's the sizes I measure after a week or so of wear. Please note that I copped a 30x32.

Grana unfortunately does not have thigh/leg width's but I see the following rough measurements:

Waist: 16.5"
Thigh: 9"
Calf: 6.5"
Opening: 6.3"

^ Thanks Adrian. May pull the trigger on the Slim fit stone wash.

On another note, I usually don't buy from mall brands, but stopped by AEO yesterday. Very impressed with their thicker patterned shirts / indigo stuff. Glad they're also moving away from the logo branding (which other mall brands are doing as well).

Last edited:
Do any retailers carry them or am I only able to purchase online? I like my jeans to fit like the model pic.

The pair that Adrian has on are a bit too tight for me.
They are the only ones who sell their clothing. I would advise you to size up. And if I'm not mistaken Pinoy works out and he went TTs hence why his look tight. I sized up and I jump rope and play footy so my legs are kinda muscularish and still feel that my sized up pairs are tight, but thats how I like my jeans to fit so they may not be for you. I felt this way too prior to jumping rope consistenly and playing footy. Go with the slim pairs instead of the extra slims if thats the case.

Link bravs. Use my link bravs :D

Go and get you a discount. OH and this weekend they got free shipping to Uhmerica with code: MURICA

Go and get you a discount. OH and this weekend they got free shipping to Uhmerica with code: MURICA

I used your link :nthat: Missed out on the free shipping though. I ordered a 28 because I saw you ordered a 30. Don't you usually wear a 32?

Last edited:

I used your link :nthat: Missed out on the free shipping though. I ordered a 28 because I saw you ordered a 30. Don't you usually wear a 32?
Nah I am between a 30 and 31. But most cuts, 30 is best.

Regret not getting a 30 for my SLP jawnz :smh:

Nah I am between a 30 and 31. But most cuts, 30 is best.

Regret not getting a 30 for my SLP jawnz :smh:

Alright cool. I've always said my waist was a 30, but that was before DB and I've always had a little room in the waist. I think I'm actually a 28 or 29. I'm 28 in JE and wearing some 29 in UNIQLO right now. I think the 30 would be too big since I know you usually wear a size bigger than me so hopefully this 28 works out. Thanks again for the discount code. Always putting the thread on :nthat:

Last edited:
Y'all some skinny boys. I'm a natural 31 waist, always grab a 32 cause I don't usually find my true size

Last edited:
lol you ain't far off homie :lol:
Just pulling your leg

For real man I just packed on the weight my pants fit tighter than they used to, lucky I had my old red monkeys still in the closet :lol:
This happened last summer. I started jumping rope and all of my chinos and trousers no longer fit me. Had to sell everything at deep discount just to quickly offload them. I retained a few pairs and was able to fit in them during the winter with no problem. Once the time started to warm up and I began working out again, pants started to feel tight in the cavs and such.
Any pics of the black resin wash? Looking for a new pair of black denim with some stretch to it.
Don't buy it. You're already questioning it too much.

Last edited:
Really need to grab me a leather jacket soon, may just grab a schott biker.... Maybe perfecto 118

Thoughts on styles?
Quality is great, the cowhide is heavy, and will protect you to an extent if you're riding. It has gussets which are beneficial when riding. If you're looking to layer under it, like a sweatshirt or something, the 118 is great. It is tapered, but I would not call it slim fit. The 618 is a bit more slim and also comes in horse hide.

If you're looking for a slim fitting biker, more for looks than riding, you might prefer a lamb skin alternative - this will be much softer, lighter and more form fitting. I'm currently looking for a TOJ myself.

Really need to grab me a leather jacket soon, may just grab a schott biker.... Maybe perfecto 118

Thoughts on styles?
Quality is great, the cowhide is heavy, and will protect you to an extent if you're riding. It has gussets which are beneficial when riding. If you're looking to layer under it, like a sweatshirt or something, the 118 is great. It is tapered, but I would not call it slim fit. The 618 is a bit more slim and also comes in horse hide.

If you're looking for a slim fitting biker, more for looks than riding, you might prefer a lamb skin alternative - this will be much softer, lighter and more form fitting. I'm currently looking for a TOJ myself.
Mos def gonna cop just for looks, not function. I will look into a TOJ as well... just have to figure sizing out. 

Back
Top Bottom