Dressing Better Vol 2.0

the fit and quality. fit is for guys on the slim & athletic side so if youre overweight or have a beer belly, avoid.
quality is most definitely not the reason JE sells.
Thanks @instagram, was just about to the pull the trigger on a JE piece on Grailed.

laugh.gif

Anyone's update bar at the bottom of the page not popping up when there's a new post? Or is it just me?
temporarily disabled due to easy thread. meth said it'll be back soon

Anyone's update bar at the bottom of the page not popping up when there's a new post? Or is it just me?
I've noticed this since the other day throughout the entire site.

Someone said they disabled it for Yeezy releases...

:rofl:

Damn. Had me thinking my browser was malfunctioning.

How long do you think hoodies with zippers on the sides will be in? I like that JE's aren't super pronounced and obvious. 

How long do you think hoodies with zippers on the sides will be in? I like that JE's aren't super pronounced and obvious. 
I honestly keep my wardrobe as diverse as possible. As long as you like it and enjoy wearing it, there shouldn't be a problem.

the unfortunate thing about this thread is sometimes people tend to over scrutinize trends, staples, classics, fads, etc.

what matters the most is that the individual is happy tbh.

The side zips are actually really functional for me at least. Makes it so easy to reach into my pocket for lighters, cash, etc... Also for road head you just unzip all the way and pull the front flap up :pimp:

Last edited:
The side zips are actually really functional for me at least. Makes it so easy to reach into my pocket for lighters, cash, etc... Also for road head you just unzip all the way and pull the front flap up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

welp now im really happy i copped the villain yesterday

here's another random question:

does anyone rock their side zips all the way down?

The side zips are actually really functional for me at least. Makes it so easy to reach into my pocket for lighters, cash, etc... Also for road head you just unzip all the way and pull the front flap up
pimp.gif
Alright, I'm in.

How do I size? I need at least chest measurement of 21-22" (will layer underneath too) + shoulders of 18".

Last edited:
I do if I don't wear a layered shirt underneath. Or if it's cold and I have a jacket over top I'll zip the sides up.

My acne Justin I either rock unzipped in the front and zipped on sides, or zipped in the front unzipped on sides. Feels weird to have everything unzipped with that one.

Last edited:

Contemplating buying a Golden Bear leather from Club Monaco...any comments on quality of Golden Bear?

Sizing advice?
I have 2 and quality is good in my opinion.  They are pretty warm for what they are.  I sized up one to a medium from my normal shirt size.  I am about 5'10 160 for reference.

Anybody have experience with Frank and Oak?

Returns are in form of store credit only. I don't even know how this is the case in 2015.

i bought a flannel from them a few years ago, the fit and material were awful. i'm sure i still have store credit there from a different return but I have no intention of using it

i'm 5'11, 170lb with 40" chest and wear a 3 in JE for a nice slim fit

Do you wear a size large (3) in the villain/flash dual zip hoodys along with the Escobar/Kito sweatpants or a size medium (2) in the sweatpants?

I'm In the process of making an order but I'm unsure on sizing, I'm very similar height, same weight with skinny legs, thank you.

Last edited:
The flash dual zip is freaking great (JE) but suggest sizing up. I'm keeping the medium but currently stretching the terry lol

don't have any of their pants/shorts, just a 3 in tops (villain, fishtail crew, mercer tee)

I can't return from JE with the discount I think and waiting for the items to arrive from the US then sending all the way back if I get the sizing wrong from revolve is tedious, I'll get the measuring tape out and have a look at JE sizing guide. @flyknitJB recommended me a large (3) in the hoodys and medium (2) in the sweatpants.

Last edited:
don't have any of their pants/shorts, just a 3 in tops (villain, fishtail crew, mercer tee)

I can't return from JE with the discount I think and waiting for the items to arrive from the US then sending all the way back if I get the sizing wrong from revolve is tedious, I'll get the measuring tape out and have a look at JE sizing guide. @flyknitJB recommended me a large (3) in the hoodys and medium (2) in the sweatpants.
did you peep Revolve? If your items are on there, their site has the sale up again and use the iphone app with code IPHONE15 for an added discount

Back
Top Bottom