Dressing Better Vol 2.0

back on the sneaker theme....anywho, we should think of a new challenge...lol
this should be your #2 go to color as far as suits go, imo
Navy blue - versatile
Charcoal - yambs magnet, werd to Mr. Grey and Bond
Black - CLASSY
GQ inspired with the vest layering...
this got my attention...

the yambs be flocking outta nowhere? hmmmm..

i'm trying to switch it up some, yo... i need to get some older chicks on the squad...

i was exaggerating man....but girls do love a guy in a grey suit....SPECIALLY after that damb book....thats the truth.

diewitsjames, thanks bro....when i wear a sweater it usually covers the belt, if it doesnt it might just be too small...

ohh yeah, the shoes are Allen Edmond, the pants re from the charcoal ludlow from Jcrew and the sweater is also Jcrew.

Last edited:
604100_10151533835547627_1614878527_n.jpg

Dirty mirror

diewitsjames, thanks bro....when i wear a sweater it usually covers the belt, if it doesnt it might just be too small...

ohh yeah, the shoes are Allen Edmond, the pants re from the charcoal ludlow from Jcrew and the sweater is also Jcrew.
I'm gonna have to borrow that fit bro :lol:

Alright gents,

I've strictly been a dry clean all my dress shirts type dude. Just don't want to mess with messing them up in the washing machine/dryer, plus the hassle of ironing, :smh:

However, I'm leaning towards giving it a shot since all shirts have the same directions (Wash warm, tumble dry low). Pretty easy, just don't want to fade them. Also how big of a pain in the *** would it be to iron after.

Does it wear out the collar faster?

Alright gents,
I've strictly been a dry clean all my dress shirts type dude. Just don't want to mess with messing them up in the washing machine/dryer, plus the hassle of ironing, :smh:
However, I'm leaning towards giving it a shot since all shirts have the same directions (Wash warm, tumble dry low). Pretty easy, just don't want to fade them. Also how big of a pain in the *** would it be to iron after.
Does it wear out the collar faster?

id continue dry cleaning them, ironing is a huge pain in the *** and they hold up much better when you dry clean.

be a bum like me and dont iron them.

tell people u are going for the heritage prep look.

JK, ironing cn be tedious. if its too much just cop da steamer

be a bum like me and dont iron them.
tell people u are going for the heritage prep look.
JK, ironing cn be tedious. if its too much just cop da steamer

a steamer is also a great alternative....

i usually dont iron anything that is not a dress shirt.

I've been trying to find wingtips or something similar to this for years in my size 15 and have never been able to.  >:   Any NTers find a link LMK.

i have that exact pair. those are cole haans. i got them at nordstrom rack, which looks like where the picture is taken from. as far as I can remember, i didn't see any big sizes =/ i think 13 was the biggest.

Where do you guys stand on jeans length? Should they stop right at the top of your shoe, or be long enough that they can be cuffed?

I just bought a pair of perfectly tailored (to my size -- 32 x 30) camo jeans that sit right at the top of the shoe and I'm debating getting a 32 x 32 so i can cuff them on my sneakers (i'm almost certain i'd wear these mostly with sneakers.)

what do you guys think? should jeans have some break/be cuffed or should they fit perfectly?

EDIT

never mind, they look off baggy.  these are the pants.  found a pic on the net.  dockers alpha khaki.

dockers-alpha-khaki-camo-00.jpg

I'm not tryna end up looking like hov
jay-z-givenchy-fall-winter-2012-Apache-Print-T-shirt2.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you guys stand on jeans length? Should they stop right at the top of your shoe, or be long enough that they can be cuffed?

I just bought a pair of perfectly tailored (to my size -- 32 x 30) camo jeans that sit right at the top of the shoe and I'm debating getting a 32 x 32 so i can cuff them on my sneakers (i'm almost certain i'd wear these mostly with sneakers.)

what do you guys think? should jeans have some break/be cuffed or should they fit perfectly?

EDIT

never mind, they look off baggy.  these are the pants.  found a pic on the net.  dockers alpha khaki.

dockers-alpha-khaki-camo-00.jpg

I'm not tryna end up looking like hov

jay-z-givenchy-fall-winter-2012-Apache-Print-T-shirt2.jpg

tbh you cant go wrong with either fit on the pants, from the angle you posted, HOV dont look bad at all, specially because of the yeezys....but if you want a cleaner look go with the first look and i always suggest cuffin at least once.

this got my attention...
the yambs be flocking outta nowhere? hmmmm..
i'm trying to switch it up some, yo... i need to get some older chicks on the squad...

My dude Ricky came outta the shadows with the quickness as soon as he saw "yambs magnet" :lol: . But seriously, regardless of your age or how old you look, older women appreciate a man who is dressed well and in a more mature manner. A lot of the looks you see in this thread reflect the type of style that older women like. However, it's all about incorporating what fits your personality and style.

I feel like that was a Dress Better 2.0 x Thread About Yambs hybrid post :lol:

Back
Top Bottom