Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Biker jeans do have a nice look though. Plus they aren't too technical looking so when they're not as popular it wouldn't be weird to see people wearing them.

I definitely appreciate the functionality of biker jeans-just can't see myself wearing them. Sometimes I think that they can be a bit distracting

Today:

Barena
SNS Herning
APC
MMM

Last edited:
but i also don't wanna regret it and be one of those things a year or 2 from now i feel silly rocking

i'm gonna let it marinate

a year or two from now, i think men in general will feel silly looking back that they bought and wore jeggings.

The whole biker thing just seems like a huge fad to me, probably even worse than joggers. They even have biker joggers now :x

Last edited:
but i also don't wanna regret it and be one of those things a year or 2 from now i feel silly rocking

i'm gonna let it marinate

a year or two from now, i think men in general will feel silly looking back that they bought and wore jeggings.

The whole biker thing just seems like a huge fad to me, probably even worse than joggers. They even have biker joggers now :x

i see nothing wrong with having a little bit of everything in your closet.

whats the deal with Blk Dnm jeans? I saw some on Nordstrom for the low. Fit looks super skinny too..anybody had experience with their skinny fit??

Have the BLK DNM Jeans 25 and they were skin tight at first, however I did go a size down. I suggest sticking with your normal size.

If you're a small in J. Crew looking for a hot deal hit me up. Had both these for a year and never really wore them. They'd be better off with someone else.

Last edited:
i see queeze all damn day at work on my instagram feed

always getting featured on fashion grams

one dude earlier didn't even tag him or mention him :lol:

Last edited:
Where can I get some dope brogue type boots in the US? Love what they have on end clothing but don't wanna have a customs bill
If you don't want to spend too much bread, stick with AE (should be around $300-400 for first quality I think, I don't really mess with the brand).

If you can spring the bread, look for Carmina, Alden, etc.($5-800, excluding shells)

If you really balling, look for Lobb, G&G, etc. (over $1k)

Customs bill is nothing to fear since a lot of dope stuff comes from over the pond. Out of my 20-30 orders of shoes/boots I got from England, I only got customs a few times. Given the fact that you get a nice VAT discount since you reside out of the UK, the pro outweighs the con to me.

Last edited:

It was all downhill after he got into the biker jacket. I unfollowed him, and somewhat regret sending him a pair of Arenas for Xmas.

It was all downhill after he got into the biker jacket. I unfollowed him, and somewhat regret sending him a pair of Arenas for Xmas.

I'm selling my TOJ because he got one

Biker jeans are straight fubar. Talk about an awful trend. Might be worse than joggers.

Last edited:
It's nice to have something different from regular, plain jeans. Waiting to see some slim pairs of cargo jeans.

Biker jeans are straight fubar. Talk about an awful trend. Might be worse than joggers.
I think they're super hard to pull off and make look good (I for one can't . . . my thighs are huge from my track days and I'd look like an idiot). But when someone does pull them off, I think they're dope as hell. 

I think they're super hard to pull off and make look good (I for one can't . . . my thighs are huge from my track days and I'd look like an idiot). But when someone does pull them off, I think they're dope as hell. 

I would only wear them to a club, not casually. Love my joggers cause I can pull up my pant leg when I cycle to work and not have that one wrinkle leg from rolling and and tucking.

Back
Top Bottom