Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Like Rob said its usually one size down. The last also plays a factor. I'm a size 9 US in most sneakers and size 8.5 US in dress shoes. With that said I take a 7 or 7.5 UK in England based brands depending on the last.

Anyone else digging the Dr Marten hype or is it just me? I kind of want to buy a pair and get all nostalgic about 9th grade

Anyone else digging the Dr Marten hype or is it just me? I kind of want to buy a pair and get all nostalgic about 9th grade
There's still hype on them? Quality dipped for sure on the ones not made in England anymore.

To the guy wondering. You can go to a local J. Crew store and show them the model number and have them search the stores. Most sizes are gone though.

Not into doc martens. I do notice a lot of alternative models / suicide girls wear them. They look good for the styles they have.

Ive had these docs FOREVER.

Kinda sentimental cuz they have been to alot of places.
Want to clean em but not sure how.
Really comfy.

Anyone use jack Threads? They tend to have huge deals on full suits, but jacket sizes tend to be S M L XL, they have slim from time to time.. I'm just not sure how anything fits and I don't want to dive in without asking around first.

There's still hype on them? Quality dipped for sure on the ones not made in England anymore.
Not into doc martens. I do notice a lot of alternative models / suicide girls wear them. They look good for the styles they have.
The whole grunge/punk rock vibe kind of appeals to me. I went to a hipster bar last weekend and I saw a few people wearing them and I was intrigued. Something like this:

headed to manhatten for the day on sunday, anyone have an recommendations as far as boutiques to check out? last time I was in the city I went to all the "standards" on fifth and in soho, so I guess I'm asking for more low-key type of shops. thanks in advance

headed to manhatten for the day on sunday, anyone have an recommendations as far as boutiques to check out? last time I was in the city I went to all the "standards" on fifth and in soho, so I guess I'm asking for more low-key type of shops. thanks in advance
Not sure if it's your style but Epaulet, Leffot, and Self Edge are good places. High quality but quite pricey for the average person.

To the guy wondering. You can go to a local J. Crew store and show them the model number and have them search the stores. Most sizes are gone though.

Kinda want.

Not sure if it's your style but Epaulet, Leffot, and Self Edge are good places. High quality but quite pricey for the average person.

Carlo Pazolini sample sale in SoHo. All shoes are $50. Very high quality and most shoes retail for 200-450 there.

Last edited:
Yeah EB fam but it's slated for fall/winter 2015. Supposedly part of some limited edition release so hope the price is not too rediculous

Last edited:

Carlo Pazolini sample sale in SoHo. All shoes are $50. Very high quality and most shoes retail for 200-450 there.

Any more info? I just tried to google that and it said the sale ended on the 28th?

Any more info? I just tried to google that and it said the sale ended on the 28th?

Thats what it initially was. My dad went the other day and they told him the 9th. I would give them a call just to double check.

Back
Top Bottom