Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The fact that there's a big sale so frequently is mainly why my closet is 95% J Crew.

That and I'm a really plain guy. Works perfect for me.:lol:

j crew, jcf, club monaco, ralph make up 95% of what's in my closet. pretty sure i've never paid retail for anything

Visited the mall in the longest time this weekend, god it makes me want to kill myself.

Sadly, I might have to go back since a Uniqlo is opening there this September.

FINALLY!!!!

I forgot who, other than @wj4
, bought it but I joined the club on that J. Crew grey windowpane suit...for $135 total.  Jacket was $159 & the pants were $99 before 50% discount.  Final sale, no student discount.  Not bad for ANY decent suit, even better considering it retailed for around $580.

Couldn't pass it up.  Much darker in person but still nice enough.

Here's a pic of me wearing it.  Just threw on the shirt, tie & PS real quick:

LL
You beat me. I think I paid $200 for it. Feels bad now
frown.gif

They had it in store?
Yeah, I was really surprised.  They still have the jacket in a 40L if anyone's looking and in general, it's worth it to give customer service a call to see if they can locate it.  Their people are generally happy to go out of their way to help.  I don't even need another suit at this point but there's one I was just eyeing on the site that I'm gonna ask about tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

@RFX45  I hate the mall too, I go to Nordstrom & J Crew when I need to then stop in the occasional store and I'm out.  So much of it is catered to women anyway.  Uniqlo is in a different shopping center, even there it basically only takes me as long as the line is to check out since it's so easy to find the type of item you're looking for.  

Last edited:
Uniqlo is opening up a store in Long Island at the end of August. Happy I won't need to go to the city anymore or order online.

teamBurlington!

where you at diego, finna stunt on these cats with a box shirt and tie set with the gold link collar chain.

Back
Top Bottom