Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only places I'm close to is a Jose a bank, mens warehouse and macys. I was considering that abboud just because dude said he could have it tailored by today.
He likely can do a hem. Maybe shorten sleeves. That's it.

PM if you want more details. If I were you, I'd rather not drop that kind of cash of a poor quality suit. I'd see if you could find that J.Crew window pane suit thats floating around for $230

What's the issue with Joseph Abboud suits?  Obviously I'm aware of the label but I don't know that I've ever looked at one in person.

Last edited:
What style lids are you dapper gents wearing with your outfits? If i'm wearing anything that flows with Navy, I usually have on my Yankee fitted admittedly. But im not really a huge fitted hat guy. Polo has some decent low profile? Casually-styled hats, but they all have the polo logo, which is a negative in my book.

ditch the hats breh.. i have over 5 dozen fitteds..havent touched em in 4 years..unless im on the beach.(once a year)

Last edited:
He likely can do a hem. Maybe shorten sleeves. That's it.

PM if you want more details. If I were you, I'd rather not drop that kind of cash of a poor quality suit. I'd see if you could find that J.Crew window pane suit thats floating around for $230
Inboxed

What style lids are you dapper gents wearing with your outfits? If i'm wearing anything that flows with Navy, I usually have on my Yankee fitted admittedly. But im not really a huge fitted hat guy. Polo has some decent low profile? Casually-styled hats, but they all have the polo logo, which is a negative in my book.

ditch the hats breh.. i have over 5 dozen fitteds..havent touched em in 4 years..unless im on the beach.(once a year)

Nothing wrong with a fitted every once in a while.

I don't understand the idea of wearing fitted's with a menswear based outfit, that's just me *kanye shrug*

What's the issue with Joseph Abboud suits?  Obviously I'm aware of the label but I don't know that I've ever looked at one in person.

Not the best bang for your buck although it seems they have a MTM line with half canvassed suiting.

You can mix it up if you'd like.

I wear my Supreme 5 panel and fitted from time to time. But then again, I'm a hypebeast. :\

I have two baseball caps. One is to rep the alma mater and the other is a tweed Polo joint I really like.

Not everything has to be menswear in this thread, dudes.

I have two baseball caps. One is to rep the alma mater and the other is a tweed Polo joint I really like.

Not everything has to be menswear in this thread, dudes.

I don't see the point of baseball caps unless I'm going to a baseball game or the beach...

NT fammo, lookin for a pair of camp mocs to rock on the casual tip. 

Quoddy, Rancourt or Oak Street? Anyone have any experience with those guys?
Been wearin LL Beans camps for years but lookin to make a switch some time soon

Nothing wrong with a fitted every once in a while.

i've just out grown them at this point. same with sneakers. i'm exiting my 20s next year. feels batman.

my computer died and i traded 5 hats and a pair of old dunks i never wear to my boy for one of his spare pcs he built :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see the point of baseball caps unless I'm going to a baseball game or the beach...
I don't see the point of wearing a suit unless I'm going for a job interview.

I wasn't referencing you. I'm talking about the ones who are in the mid 20s and feel like they need to do menswear 24/7.

Last edited:
I have a lot of baseball caps I don't wear anymore. If I don't feel like fixing up my hair i'll put on my Brooklyn Dodgers or Mets fitted.

Back
Top Bottom