Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Closed on the house after mad drama with the Seller today. Cleaners come tomorrow then paint. Should be able to move in by the weekend.

Random question: how should casual chinos or cords break when wearing with sneakers, clarks, etc? Got a few GAP pairs @ 36" inseam and  need to get them tailored.

Random question: how should casual chinos or cords break when wearing with sneakers, clarks, etc? Got a few GAP pairs @ 36" inseam and need to get them tailored.

for casual wear I don't mind them stacking. All of my denim and chinos that I wear casually have a 34 inseam, but my trousers are hemmed closer to 32

I feel bad for dude and I don't even know him.

I'm sure he has a hard enough time getting yambs at those stats. I'm willing to bet he has a Napoleon complex too considering the amount of ridicule he has to face in life.

He probably doesn't need people telling him he has a female build anonymously on the internets
laugh.gif

im 5'6 and 130lb and i can kill you in over 500 ways and thats just with my fist bruh.

on the real, J Crew slim section is the way to go for men like us. Esp. for button ups. 
pimp.gif

How would I go about cleaning these without ruining them? I would like to clean them up and "shine" them up a bit. Back to their original state 

Photo taken from eBay. I have the same shoe, different size though. The Cole Haan Charles Chukka

Thanks Brodies :pimp:

As for cleaning those, use a leather cleaner/conditioner product then brown polish. I buy stuff from Allen Edmonds but kiwi would work as well.

How's the quality of the JCrew pocket squares? I'm looking too snag a few on sale? Any versatile patterns I should get or look into?

How's the quality of the JCrew pocket squares? I'm looking too snag a few on sale? Any versatile patterns I should get or look into?
I bought mine for about $10 a pop. Quality is ok at that price point. Def wouldn't pay close to retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom