Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ohhh, that reminds me of what I saw yesterday.

The latest and greatest courtesy of HM:

welp

Last edited:
As for image of suits:

Length's for each trouser is slightly different depending on how I wanted them to fit, just as Wis had explained earlier. I suppose slight break is best if this is your only suit. However, to each his own pleighboi
Clean as hell. What brands are those? Need to pick up a few suits to have on deck.

As for image of suits:

Length's for each trouser is slightly different depending on how I wanted them to fit, just as Wis had explained earlier. I suppose slight break is best if this is your only suit. However, to each his own pleighboi

Clean as hell. What brands are those? Need to pick up a few suits to have on deck.
Thanks brodie. In order:
Suit Supply, Thick As Thieves, Thick As Thieves, Express, Thick As Thieves, and Thick As Thieves.

Last edited:

Damn shame what Dockers did to the Alpha Khakis.. Might as well buy Dickies.. 
mean.gif
Please elaborate
Quality hasn't changed really its just the fabric and fit.. 

First three pair I bought in late 2011 came off the rack, more relaxed, with a Levis 511 fit, the last three I bough blindly and countless others that I tried on in store are not the same.. boxy fit and much stiffer.

A friend and I were talking about how the trends of things changed throughout the decades. Back in the mid to late 1900s, folks used to fork over good money for quality items, be it clothing or electronics. But now, it's all about the latest trends and gadgets so a lot of those old school shops that sell quality menswear clothing closed down over time, and fast fashion became really heavy hitters. The same goes for electronics, now you need to upgrade your cell every year or so to be on the newest stuff. I remember when I worked at Circuit City in college, circa 2003-2005...this one dapper gent came in and asked to buy a new Walkman. He actually brought the OG joint with him and said it was worth the money.

As for image of suits:

Thanks bro I appreciate it

I hope that was a joke, my Canadian friend. I love Killa as much as the next dude but these menswear dudes been talking capes for at least a year now.

So has Cam. Watch his Breakfast Club interview from last year on Youtube.

It would be best if you have a fashion district. You need to draft a pattern first. For a one off, it may be an expensive project though certainly fun. You also need to figure who's going to make it. Labor in the USA will of course be pricier.
I was thinking of DIY'ing it. I don't like paying someone to do something I can do myself :tongue: lol

I figured I would just borrow my grandmas sowing machine and get to work. As far as Fashion district, im sure SF has one, idk about oakland, but I need to go there for tips or to get the materials?

I'm trying to make a zarape style varsity.

How does this color, (is it infrared orange or whatever it's called)

the lighting effect in the picture made it look a tad bit lighter.

Acting as a base layer/ inside shirt. What color jacket and pants would you pair this altogether with?

It's basically a light version of red, and that's pretty strong

So has Cam. Watch his Breakfast Club interview from last year on Youtube.
I saw that. He was saying something like he is going to rock capes since dudes are wearing skirts.

The menswear cape thing happened prior. Guys were discussing on its history in menswear and were drafting patterns for group order.

Acting as a base layer/ inside shirt. What color jacket and pants would you pair this altogether with?

A closer color to this is salmon which is a common color for shorts/chinos. Go with something in the blue/navy family and you should be golden.

Last edited:

A closer color to this is salmon which is a common color for shorts/chinos. Go with something in the blue/navy family and you should be golden.
Wait, what? ...at all of this.

Last edited:

Damn shame what Dockers did to the Alpha Khakis.. Might as well buy Dickies.. 
mean.gif
Please elaborate

First three pair I bought in late 2011 came off the rack, more relaxed, with a Levis 511 fit, the last three I bough blindly and countless others that I tried on in store are not the same.. boxy fit and much stiffer.
I thought they made several fits to the Alpha line now.

Standard, Original Slim, Skinny.

You probably tried the standard.

Damn shame what Dockers did to the Alpha Khakis.. Might as well buy Dickies.. :smh:

Please elaborate

I thought they made several fits to the Alpha line now.

Standard, Original Slim, Skinny.

You probably tried the standard.

Yea they turned it into a "collection" now.

Quick review guys have a presentation today at school. H&M suit I copped over the weekend need to find a tailor for the suit since the the 40R was little to big and this 38R is a little snug.

Back
Top Bottom