Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's tough to say...I've always felt J. Crew jackets run a little big but I have no idea about this particular one.  Plus, if you're between a small & medium and usually you want a little room in that type of jacket, you might be okay with the medium.  

You'll be able to get it on sale if you wanna wait.  Problem is, it might be more towards the end of the winter unless they have a 30% off everything type deal but I'm not sure how frequent those are...seems like they have that or 40% off sale items erry day.

its sold out...

wow.

i should have just pulled the trigger, this is so stupid, it's only been an hour.

'We’re sorry. This item has been so popular, it has sold out.'
wait, what?  you talking about the same one you linked?  i just went to the product page again and it's fully available.

Y'all need to go w/ moderntailor...fit will be perfect for you since its MTM and the quality for the price is awesome. Gonna get all of my dress shirts from them from here on out, many different patterns too...only caveat is you have a 2 week wait roughly, plus you can get $20-$25 off each shirt by using diff emails, and CC's :pimp: :pimp:

Any tips on how to measure for these shirts? Do I need to +/- for it to fit well?

Thanks.

Uniqlo finally put up their selvedge denim
Just FYI, Uniqlo stopped producing their selvedge denim in Japan to cut down on cost. There's basically no point in purchasing them now considering the only reason people even bought them in the first place was because they were MIJ. You'd be better off just purchasing GAP's Japanese selvedge denim as the quality will be much better.

Gap doe >

As for measuring mtm shirts. Stay true to you best fitting shirt (if it pleases you). Only +/- in areas you deem necessary. Don't over/under shoot though

MT

The homie omgitswes omgitswes put me on. :pimp:

Where are you getting them done?

Got two Wallace and Barnes waffle thermals for $30 a piece (normally $100) and a Wallace and Barnes bomber for $90 (normally $300) from mr porter today. Will post pics when they arrive but thought it was a pretty good deal.

Good afternoon, dudes

Today

Barena
K Steezy
APC
MOMA

This is the best I could do to show the true color of the Barena, it's a really nice dark green

Last edited:
Got two Wallace and Barnes waffle thermals for $30 a piece (normally $100) and a Wallace and Barnes bomber for $90 (normally $300) from mr porter today. Will post pics when they arrive but thought it was a pretty good deal.

Damn, nice.

I think I got the same bomber a couple months ago for $120 and I thought that was a great deal :lol:

Pics!

Last edited:
Dwalk, all of those shirts are from Modern Tailor

Cool man thanks, those look great. I've thought about adding monogramming to a few of my shirts. I think I'm going to use the same color stitching on my solid white and blue shirts, but I may play with the colors a little bit on my colored shirts (pink, gingham, etc.)

Fellas, finally joining the workforce again. Had an interview with Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineering position and they offered it to me today! Just waiting on the compensation offer now :pimp: crazy excited, because this is the one I've been waiting on since I applied months ago

Fellas, finally joining the workforce again. Had an interview with Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineering position and they offered it to me today! Just waiting on the compensation offer now :pimp: crazy excited, because this is the one I've been waiting on since I applied months ago

Aaaaaaaye, congrats man :smokin

A can't be the only recent grad in here balling out :lol:

:pimp: congrats man

Last edited:
Congrats man my father is an engineer for Lockheed. Mom works there too. Good company to work for.

Everyone said to keep your head up. Congrats man.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70245792/

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30236030/

Anyone have any experiences with a personal closet?^

My girl uses all the closet space and I have no room for my clothes or shoes :smh:

thinking about getting one. opinions?

Might be the wrong thread for this, you'll probably get a better response in the Bachelor's Pad thread

http://niketalk.com/t/229529/bachelor-pad/3060

But the Pax storage system Ikea has looks really dope. I wouldn't mind having something like this, it's multiple Pax storage systems' they just removed the doors and added curtains.

Look through here for more pics

http://www.houzz.com/ikea-pax

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom