Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shouts out to the homie Serge coming through with the early DB SS gift!! :pimp: thanks to Carlin for helping out with the order as well! :pimp: :pimp:

Got the tan suede Allen Edmonds Amoks in the mail today

Will rock as pictured :lol: but really dope gift man!

It just has to be proportionate, check out Tom Ford lookbooks on how it's done correctly.
Yeah, if they're proportionate, they're not going to be as wide as they are in the original pic. Notched lapels are conservative, and lapels that wide are for showboating purposes--sort of a counterintuitive look, IMO.

Shouts out to the homie Serge coming through with the early DB SS gift!!
pimp.gif
thanks to Carlin for helping out with the order as well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will rock as pictured
laugh.gif
but really dope gift man!
Comfortable? Got my eye on some Alden chukkas but waiting until they go on sale.

Comfortable? Got my eye on some Alden chukkas but waiting until they go on sale.

Alden unlined chukka (Alden 1493/1492/1494) with single oiled leather sole? They're pretty comfortable right out of the box but I would definitely only pick them up on sale. North River Outfitters usually give out a coupon code up to 25% off around major holidays so you can check them out and see if they have one coming up.

Alden unlined chukka (Alden 1493/1492/1494) with single oiled leather sole? They're pretty comfortable right out of the box but I would definitely only pick them up on sale. North River Outfitters usually give out a coupon code up to 25% off around major holidays so you can check them out and see if they have one coming up.
Yeah, either the 1493's or go European (Edward Green makes a beautiful chukka). Thanks, fam.

anyone know what j crews doing for black friday?

I want a few of the oxford shirts..how are the slim vintage versions?

Shouts out to the homie Serge coming through with the early DB SS gift!! :pimp: thanks to Carlin for helping out with the order as well! :pimp: :pimp:

Glad you liked them man!

Damn. You guys getting people shoes
In the ss? Was there a price limit set?

Yes there was a $50 limit and a max of $200. I got them for a really good price, a very good price so I had no problem spending what I did on a friend.

anyone know what j crews doing for black friday?

I want a few of the oxford shirts..how are the slim vintage versions?

Very likely a 50% off everything

Last edited:

AE's for everyone lol

Brooks Brothers is having a one day sale 30% off for corporate members. I have been looking at these Wingtip boots forever, finally bit the bullet and ordered them.  Will post pics when they arrive.

Didn't know he's an analyst for NBA TV.

Saw him a few times at some Rickets games, but that's about it. Good for him though. Must be a big change from making $10 million a year to $150k a year.
Tmac is set, unless you have spending habits like AI, its essentially impossible to go bankrupt if you have been in the league 10+ years.

But why you sweating a mans pockets when he got more than you do?

Last edited:
Tmac is set, unless you have spending habits like AI, its essentially impossible to go bankrupt if you have been in the league 10+ years.

You sir, don't know how much I have. Assumptions can be dangerous. Tread lightly.

Essentially impossible? did you see the 40/40 about all these athletes that now have no money due to poor decisions, the list is long :x

You realize for every person that made it big and is now bankrupt there is 30 dudes that made league minimum and have a great life because they live properly and spent their money wisely. Being a millionaire and crumbling isn't the norm....it just makes the news because its a big deal.

the problem with AI is that he paid for his whole crew & more. Dude literally paid for everyone. don't get me wrong, treating everyone once in a while is fine but you can't be letting everyone just freeload off of you every single day

You sir, don't know how much I have. Assumptions can be dangerous. Tread lightly.

but you were literally just making generalizations and baseless assumptions about another man's finances though :lol:

Dunno if posted but all the philip lim target stuff is 70% off

Got da trench for 30 sumthin

Back
Top Bottom