Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've been looking at Wolverine 1000 mile boots and RW Beckmans. I'm waiting to see if there are any deals this month for them.

This may be asking to much since it's NT but mind boosting links and why you are considering them?

I've been looking at Wolverine 1000 mile boots and RW Beckmans. I'm waiting to see if there are any deals this month for them.

This may be asking to much since it's NT but mind boosting links and why you are considering them?

Look at pics on nordstrom and needsupply.com. They're really nice looking boots. I've been reading the boot threads on style forum and they have good info and nice pics of a lot of brands. I'm liking the Beckmans because of the lug sole.

Look at pics on nordstrom and needsupply.com. They're really nice looking boots. I've been reading the boot threads on style forum and they have good info and nice pics of a lot of brands. I'm liking the Beckmans because of the lug sole.

Appreciate it man.

Anyone own a pair of Adidas Condivo 12 training pants?

X16954_01

I was in this position last year, stuck between 1000 miles and Beckmans. Ultimately I chose the Beckmans. I'm not a fan of the toe area on the 1000 miles, they're kind of "chunky" for lack of a better term. Also, the Beckmans had a rubber outsole, which I prefer. I find I can wear the Beckmans in quite a few places!

While on the topic, Beckman owners, what product do you use to condition your boots?

Anyone own a pair of Adidas Condivo 12 training pants?

X16954_01
Yep I have both the tiro and condivos. Fit great. Good for running/ playing soccer or running errands.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm 5'10 145lbs, aiming for a size small. What did you get?

i have the tiro's in medium. kinda wish i went with a small. they got baggy in the waist area, but still manageable.

5'9, 170.

comfy as hell though. i wore them on a flight to boston with some flyknits and the taxi driver who picked me up from the airport thought i was a pro soccer player for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
Nordstrom customer service told me my pair was supposed to ship out today but the status still says delayed. They did charge my card though. I like the leather laces on the classic mocs but don't like how the leather is already looking distressed.

Well if they cancel your order, call and just be really polite and you can probably talk them into switching you to any ~$250 RW boot. It took me 2 calls, but they were very kind and were trying their best to make me happy.

GOT A CANCELLATION NOTICE THIS MORNING…. Just called, they did not allow me to do this, gonna try calling back and getting another customer service rep….. I am SALTY :smh: They said they are only willing to price match with another site but no site has RW 875 at $150… :smh:

Yay on that watch

Clean fit RFX, shirt sticking out does look a bit off though..

Adidas pants in dressing better?

Last edited:
Nordstrom customer service told me my pair was supposed to ship out today but the status still says delayed. They did charge my card though. I like the leather laces on the classic mocs but don't like how the leather is already looking distressed.

Well if they cancel your order, call and just be really polite and you can probably talk them into switching you to any ~$250 RW boot. It took me 2 calls, but they were very kind and were trying their best to make me happy.

GOT A CANCELLATION NOTICE THIS MORNING…. Just called, they did not allow me to do this, gonna try calling back and getting another customer service rep….. I am SALTY :smh:

PM me your email and I'll fwd you the email I got so that you have proof

Nah I believe you bro, I'm sure its at that customer reps discretion as well as the supervisor, which is why I'm going to call back, been waiting on these boots since mid October, I want the black as well but I wanted the brown pair way more. She told me the day after Christmas they would be on sale, I just wanted to hang up :\

Maybe the mistake I made was calling, should I email the customer service assistant instead?

Last edited:
I called yesterday and the rep told me i could only choose from the 3 crappy colors they had left. I said no thanks.

If they had low stock, that colorway should've been removed right away instead of me waiting a month for it to ship. I'm also waiting for a pair of boots to ship from jcrew that were supposed to ship on halloween but got delayed until the end of January. I'm just sick of all this delayed/backordered crap and waiting a month or longer to get stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom