Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was boycotting Barneys til I saw this sweater I want went on sale on the website. Now I'm just boycotting brick & mortar Barneys.

hey wes, looking to buy that uniqlo cardigan too. how's sizing on it ? did you go with your normal size or sized up one ?

Tripod, there's actually a remote in my hand.

My fam would look at me crazy if I asked them to take a picture for me :lol:
:lol:  I'm saying.

I asked my girl to take a pic once and she asked my why? :rofl:

Gotta look into getting one. Thanks1

:lol: I know that feel...once when my lady and I were steppin out I wanted to snap a pic...she looked at me like...

careyidol.gif

I didn't even bother to ask her to take it :lol:

Used a tripod from then on.

HAHAHA Mariah Carey gif is funny

I use a tripod and remote as well, just makes things a hell of a lot easier

Clean fit Wes

Nice gingham shirt @Sarteaga

anyone ever get their jackets tailored? i need to take in (chest and waist) a jean jacket and a wool jacket i recently bought

Wedding coming up this weekend.  Looking to run a navy blazer x cream/white pants or maybe olive colored pants.  Any ideas where I can find some slim fit cream slacks? thanks in advance

Wedding coming up this weekend.  Looking to run a navy blazer x cream/white pants or maybe olive colored pants.  Any ideas where I can find some slim fit cream slacks? thanks in advance

Express got some solid joints. Picked up some cream/khaki slacks from there a couple months ago.

A few pieces caught my eye on the RL site. On the fence about the new "slim" fit on their oxfords. They finally introduced those to the US market. I tried some on in Europe a few years ago before they put them on the US site. They are def slimmer than the "custom" fit. Not sure if it's the same cut as I tried on though

Back
Top Bottom