Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I feel like KL purposely put most of their good @#$% as "new" right when the sale started :lol: how are jeans that have been selling on the site for years "new"?

Last edited:
Yeah, they ain't fooling anyone. Stuff with limited sizes left are not damn new arrivals.

I just added over $1400 worth of stuff to my cart on Karmaloop. Added the code...saved $26. Even items that don't state that they're excluded are excluded (Danner boots, Nudie Thin Finn). I would've ordered at least half of what I had in my cart if the code applied but now I'll find everything I really want somewhere else for cheaper.

I was going to grab some vans authentics but apparently the basic colors are newly released. lol.

I just added over $1400 worth of stuff to my cart on Karmaloop. Added the code...saved $26. Even items that don't state that they're excluded are excluded (Danner boots, Nudie Thin Finn). I would've ordered at least half of what I had in my cart if the code applied but now I'll find everything I really want somewhere else for cheaper.

Nudies worked for me, sucks that they don't have my waist, which is a 33.

Too be fair, i believe a "new arrival" is a new item to their web store or a restock not essentially a newly released item.

Last edited:

Looks way too tight for me. Buttons on your waistcoat are pulling and you aren't even sitting up straight. And pants look like they are about to blow out with any movement.

There's a huge difference with clothes that fit versus compression/tights.

I understand you've gone through this amazing body transformation and want to show your physique, but c'mon brah...

Lucky u my man but I agree with guy above me. Pants and vest do appear to be slightly small. Size up a size and thumbs up lol

Wes do you have someone take your pics or do you have a tripod?

I wanna contribute more. but I have no one to take pics for me
laugh.gif

Tripod, there's actually a remote in my hand.

My fam would look at me crazy if I asked them to take a picture for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom