Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah I'm not a fan of the bracelets either. One or two is find but lately some guys have been stacking them like women do.
Latest menswear trend. Have a grip on one hand to counter a timepiece on the other.

Not latest trend at all, it's actually a trend that is going to be on it's way out soon.

JKissi have been wearing stacks of bracelets for years now and it was posted in the old thread many times 3-5 years ago when they were simply posting fit pics at streetetiquette.com. This was a bloggers wet dream when fashion bloggers started to get big.

:lol: H&M doesn't just come in small sizes but they are slim. If you are built bigger, every other mall brands should really work for you, it just needs a visit to the tailor to make it look better.

I want a dirt cheap suit just to rock for this party didn't want to invest much might just do a slim shirt pants and loafers and call it a day. Is it possible to find a double breasted blazer sub 180 or are my expectations trolling? I already know quality won't be amazing.

Not latest trend at all, it's actually a trend that is going to be on it's way out soon.

JKissi have been wearing stacks of bracelets for years now and it was posted in the old thread many times 3-5 years ago when they were simply posting fit pics at streetetiquette.com. This was a bloggers wet dream when fashion bloggers started to get big.
And Bohemian rockstar Lenny Kravitz been rocking them since the 80s.

PM Dawn made them cool too

Last edited:
Last edited:
I want a dirt cheap suit just to rock for this party didn't want to invest much might just do a slim shirt pants and loafers and call it a day. Is it possible to find a double breasted blazer sub 180 or are my expectations trolling? I already know quality won't be amazing.

I think Zara might have one or two but it'll be difficult to find a double breasted blazer from fast fashion and cheap stores like H&M or Zara because they do not exactly sell to the younger crowd that those stores aims for.

I think Zara might have one or two but it'll be difficult to find a double breasted blazer from fast fashion and cheap stores like H&M or Zara because they do not exactly sell to the younger crowd that those stores aims for.
Again Zara may be too small for you. Personally I would stick to J Crew if you need something priced reasonably and quick. They have much better options.

I haven't seen JCrew sell double breasted blazers in a while and finding them for $180 or less will take waiting for the sale to come.

express had a navy DB blazer for dirt cheap a while ago. not sure if it's still available. blazer felt like garbage though.

Those loud "every color in the rainbow" dress shirts have got to go. So easy to spot douchebags in the club when they're wearing a neon pink or neon blue express shirt with a black suit

Last edited:
Those loud "every color in the rainbow" dress shirts have got to go. So easy to spot douchebags in the club when they're wearing a neon pink or neon blue express shirt with a black suit
Man ignore them fools and get you some chicks bruh

Why is that the go-to NT response? I made an observation, doesn't mean that I'm upset and hating for for the 4 hours I'm in there

Last edited:
I have a suit from there too. Might not be a $600 j crew suit, but it gets the job done and I've received nothing but compliments while wearing it. I'm not one of those elitists that hate on clothes because of the brand. Their shirts are horrible though. impossible to iron, not breathable at all, tacky colors, etc

Last edited:
I have a suit from there too. Might not be a $600 j crew suit, but it gets the job done and I've received nothing but compliments while wearing it. I'm not one of those elitists that hate on clothes because of the brand. Their shirts are horrible though. impossible to iron, not breathable at all, tacky colors, etc
Agreed on the shirts, They are terrible.

I have one and I hate it. Fit is off and I cant get the ironing down
laugh.gif

It just has this "if you wear express your probably a douchebag" ,but Express has some good stuff sometimes.

EDIT: Why is Douchebag not edited?
I can see that. Kids at my highschool back in the day who used to wear express were douches.. but I like express though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom