Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nordstrom trim fit. Thank me later.
Can be had for $20 at the rack. I stock up on 5-6 fresh ones every year and rock em n then throw em out.

Only draw back is that there is only one collar shape, can't wear cufflinks, less choices

But if u wanna invest real dough go mtm like Pinoy and Wj4 said
This. Nordstrom Trim Fits are the greatest dress shirts I own. Take em' to a tailor and they are perfect. Great quality for the price. 

Can someone post links on where I could get varsity jackets I'm I the only one that wants them back again :nerd:
This is brought up literally every 5 pages between all the poking fun. Varsities never left. Go get the Zara one before someone like me tells you otherwise.

Can be had for $20 at the rack. I stock up on 5-6 fresh ones every year and rock em n then throw em out.

Only draw back is that there is only one collar shape, can't wear cufflinks, less choices

20 though? At the rack?? I have a nordstrom rack right near work, Ima go tomorrow at lunch 

nthat.gif

Edit:

Sorry Just a quick question for all my db friends:

For the suit I'm wearing, what shirt would look best? I'm thinking white with a solid navy tie and maybe a white pocket square is my best bet. 

For reference: 

These shoes

Thank you kind gentleman who help. 

Last edited:

20 though? At the rack?? I have a nordstrom rack right near work, Ima go tomorrow at lunch 
:nthat:

Edit:

Sorry Just a quick question for all my db friends:
For the suit I'm wearing, what shirt would look best? I'm thinking white with a solid navy tie and maybe a white pocket square is my best bet. 

For reference: 

These shoes

Thank you kind gentleman who help. 

White shirt.

Shhhhhhhh. Don't be telling 'em bout Nordstrom Trim fit...

:lol:

Bang for your buck. Might buy a couple this weekend along with some Working Stiff collar stays.

I'm not one to try to get someone else to do my research, but do you mind linking to the shirts you mean?

I see 1901, John W Nordstrom, Smartcare, etc on the website, not sure which one you're referencing

Also, are the ones on heavy discount non-popular colors/patterns or is bengal stripe, window pane, gingham in versatile colors typcially available at the Rack?

Reason I ask is I consider myself still at the "building" phase so Ireally only go for classic styles. Thanks for your help

Birmingham just got a Nordstrom Rack not too long ago. I might head down there this weekend to try to find those shirts

Getting this tomorrow night after work.

Hopefully at least
laugh.gif

edit: nevermind; I just realized payday isn't tomorrow.
mean.gif

plus i wanna hold out for the bespoken x gap one. I think that one is nicer.
a 40 percent discount should be coming next week so hold on!

Last edited:
:lol: post it in here once you get it.

I thought this was pretty cool. As I like 3/2 roll jackets but don't like just a regular 3 button jacket. I don't have any to try but I might get one to try out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom