Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Forgot I even had that giltcity code. It expired Monday anyway

Wait this Target collab isn't a wide release like usually? If not that really sucks, first one I actually see stuff that I would buy and it'll probably wont even release here

Last edited:
Yah Gilt had them really cheap, then I had that $30 off coupon so I couldn't pass them up. They ended up being $70 per pair shipping included. Not the greatest pair of jeans I have but not bad for the price I guess.

They aren't too skinny and they aren't that tapered either. I say it is like 511s fit but sized down by one if that makes sense.

They look great. is there a cheaper alternative? Or just wait for gilt to get them? I wanted a pair to actually ride my motorcycle with :lol: i love the look

Rogue is the cheapest alternative I know of outside of those Korean Ebay stores that sells Balmain rip-offs.

You can check out http://www.uglybros-store.com/, their price is still a fraction of Balmains and actually made for people who ride motorcycles. Like these look great and it actually reinforced with kevlar. For $350, that isn't bad considering it provides actual protection, though they may not be US base.

Repped appreciate it man.

I saw the rouges can be had on nordstroms for $185 which is cheaper then the actual rogue store has them listed. Seems like they sell fast....definitely keeping an eye out

Zara has some trousers in moto style but not jeans. They have a leather version online too.

As for joggers, it's been out there for a couple of season now, it's just being picked up by more mainstream brands lately. Check Zara too, they have some trousers that looks like made of jersey material, harem pants, leggings, etc... These are things Neil Barret, Kris Van Assche, etc... has been making for about a year or so now. Harem pants even longer from Yohji, Ann D, etc...

Last edited:
Zara has some trousers in moto style but not jeans. They have a leather version online too.

As for joggers, it's been out there for a couple of season now, it's just being picked up by more mainstream brands lately. Check Zara too, they have some trousers that looks like made of jersey material, harem pants, leggings, etc... These are things Neil Barret, Kris Van Assche, etc... has been making for about a year or so now. Harem pants even longer from Yohji, Ann D, etc...
yeah I noticed joggers a while back however I like when the price is more realistic. Those Sureshot Chinos look so awesome, but its just not worth 100 or more.

I don't think sureshots are bad for $100 considering something from Neil Barret will run you upward of $400 easy. And if/when H&M churns out their version for $30, quality will be pretty bad anyways. It can be a fine line there and even though quality can be subjective at times, it is pretty known that H&M quality is at the bottom of the totem pole.

Zanerobe also has these moto-style (i guess?) jeans for $140, which isn't too bad if you like the look.

yeah I noticed joggers a while back however I like when the price is more realistic. Those Sureshot Chinos look so awesome, but its just not worth 100 or more.

I had been staring at joggers for a good 6 months...i just recntly bought black sure shots. Urban Outfitters had a discount code for 10% off got them for 89 shipped and i must say....they are pretty awesome. I haven't spent that much on a single (non suit) item in years. But i couldn't help it. I have a feeling i am going to be doing this now with the Rogue pants if a cheaper alternative doesn't surface in 4-5 months

these honestly don't look to bad...id rather denim though then faux leather. 90 bucks at Zara

Me and Serg were talking about this early. Very nice and even after alterations it would be cheaper than the one listed on J.Crew. However, understand people, this will definitely need waist suppression along with some sleeve shortening like always. You can see in the pics that it is not very "slim"

Glad you got it! Yes Thompson is not slim at all, if are fuller like me though it will fit well.

Everyone. Thank Sergio. This was not my doing.

Use code: VIP for an additional 30% off plus free shipping. Just ordered the camel myself, $121.50 out the door. Thank you NJ for no sales tax :smokin

Thanks! Glad I got you to spend more money :D

Likely similar to the NMxTarget collab.
sad to say i didn't check out any of their previous collabs (rag and bone etc) so i'm not sure what that means exactly
frown.gif
but i just sort of assume that means Gap quality?

would the PL suit be worth checking out, or stick to the sweaters etc?

Back
Top Bottom