Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yup, it's JKissi.

And please, post of a good looking pair of Asics. I've never seen (or remember seeing) a one wearable pair.

Chill for what? :lol: If you are taking the obvious exaggeration of wearing a ski mask with the shoes then I don't know what to tell you.

Just being honest here though, ain't seen a pair I like plus the discussion was for casual wearing too. NB, there are some that looks good and I can wear, Asics, not so much.

JKissi and the SE crew are doing big things. They're modeling, travelling, doing collabs and have their own hat line now iirc. They've turned themselves into a brand and a name so big props to them.

Imagine if ya'll can turn the NT blog/editorial to something like that in a few years? Adrian would just get his AEs for free and Steezy becomes an official JCrew spokesperson.

Pics by GQ from BBall game before NYFW that some NTers attended. Was trying to spot Ksteezy or Adrian but looks like the lense missed you guys. That could KSteezy taking a pic in the distance in the first pic though.

Haha that's me out of focus in the back. Second person, photo left :lol:

Oh, and Josh is trash at ball. Son has no tre rock whatsoever. Unfortunately no one has told him yet :lol:

I am curious how many of those guys knew how to play? Better question who can play well I guess?

Oh, and Josh is trash at ball. Son has no tre rock whatsoever. Unfortunately no one has told him yet :lol:
Get ya squad, fam. Your NY team against the LA team.

I kinda feel bad for Travis though I don't know him. He's half of the SE brand but gets much less limelight.

My LA dudes: George, B, S, and whoever else want to meet up....we need to do it one time and take pics for Adrian and show him out.

Ill bring the camera and the tripod.

Last edited:
I like the blk/wht colorway. How much were they? The first ones coast about $200 after shipping and customs since it didn't come to the US iirc.

Asics definitely make some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

What do you guys think about the adidas Primeknit 2.0?

Ugly. Also was talking with Iron Man about this, Nike is killing the bball and running game now. Rbk is creating a niche in Crossfit shoes and some of the retroes since Swizzy came on. Adidas should just focus on the soccer game or an area they can dominate at.

Last edited:
I am curious how many of those guys knew how to play? Better question who can play well I guess?
From what Serg tells me, Dan played on a scholarship in college at Columbia :wow:
http://www.gocolumbialions.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9600&ATCLID=323284

Son actually yammed down on somebody hard. Whole crowd was going wild when that man got dunked on :lol:

Get ya squad, fam. Your NY team against the LA team.

I kinda feel bad for Travis though I don't know him. He's half of the SE brand but gets much less limelight.

My LA dudes: George, B, S, and whoever else want to meet up....we need to do it one time and take pics for Adrian and show him out.
Let's get it :smokin

Last edited:
You dudes know I love Flyknits :lol: Oxford or U neck with some decent shorts and you're good to go!

I wish Uniqlo would make some of those colorblocked/dyed Oxfords soon. Their slim fit Oxfords in a L fit me perfectly, quality is great too for the price you pay.

Speaking of Zoolander, saw it was on Netflix yesterday. Mermaid Scene+"Magnum" scene has me rolling every time :lol:

Last edited:
My work is business casual. I'm out in the field a lot and wear the flyknit. My is big on innovation and the flyknits do become a great conversation piece. I rock the grey one. I've learned that a darker or hidden swoosh makes things a little more acceptable.

I still have not actually run in these. Great everyday shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom