Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Saw this at Macy's. I dig the print and feel some of you guys can rock them with ease.

Today. Timer app ended up cropping out my jcrew macallister boots. oh well:

And at this point...do you guys even care? :lol: "Oh look, Adrian went thrifting. Cool."
Anyways, scooped these hugo boss captoes for $6 (along with some mocs and boat shoes for the homies, not pictured). The welt makes the chisel last look more square than they are, but they will be perfect for beaters to clubs/bars.

Oh and I found this too but because there was no tag on it, they wouldn't sell it to me today :smh:

With how often I check this place, I know damn well they would've only asked for $5 tops. Could've completed my damb collection (or hooked one of y'all up :lol: ). Oh well, maybe I'll swing by tomorrow and see if its still there.

That would make it 5 days in a row that I checked the same spot..
Persistence fellas

^^jelly I went three times this week and only got one damn tie and a golf club smh :rofl: I have yet to see shoes that aren't wrinkled heavily/dirty/ugly meanwhile A is scooping fresh captoes. I will prosper eventually though :lol:

Maaaaaaan that seconds sale sold out of the styles I wanted with the quickness! :lol: thought I was gonna make a come up real quick smh

Do they have an email list you can sign up for to know when they're running another seconds sale?

Just wait for a sale man

Pretty sure that jacket is sold out in most places.

Your best bet in terms of a cheaper version is the TOJ1 raglan, but you'll only be able to find a pre-owned version...

And if you want to break the bank, Saint Laurent Paris' varsity is stunning...

^sockless in the rain? :lol:

Lol more like it had stopped raining and I had to go pick up my wife from the train station and these were the shoes I left by the door and I was already running late and didn't want to piss of a wife by being late. We're a shoe-less home inside.

Bored at work. Quota complete. Few hours til I'm off then road tripping down to Florida with some homies. Help me kill time famb. Let's talk menswear.

I hate hype and I swore never to buy any Givenchy, but I'm weirdly attracted to this:

And on a side note, I bought some APC Petit Standards yesterday. I often fall in and out of love with raw denim, mainly because I find them extremely uncomfortable but at the same time there's nothing quite like a well-fitting pair of raws. The cut on the PS is as close to perfect as it gets... somewhat low rise (which I prefer - totally subjective), and a strong taper from the knee down. Best part is I got them for half off.

Just got to rock them right, I guess it helps if your James Bond.
Not exactly AEs but these type of shoes can be rocked with jeans for sure.
Anyone know the brand of jeans and boots. I really want those boots.

Back
Top Bottom