Drake Is NICE..but he NOT THAT NICE!

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

drake will never be better than trey songz!!!! TREY'S DNA IS N HIS MUSIC.... AND IF ANYONE HERE WILL SAY DRAKE CAN OUT SING TREY YALL R CRAZY

True.

Ben Baller smoking dust...

Nothin' against Trey but, I'd rather hear Drake sing on a track than Trey sing on one. Yea, Trey can hit the high notes and all that better than Drake can but Drake's voice is different, and really unique, so it stands out more. Plus, Drake is a better songwriter than Trey. So IMO, Drake >> Trey as a rapper and overall artist. You really must be an idiot to not see the potential in Drake's music and say that he'll never be a better artist than Trey, that's just preposterous.
i like Drake I think he is very crafty & witty with his lyrics but Trey Songz is more well rounded IMO... SO STOP +*+! RIDIN DRAKE HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A ALBUM OUT!!! ONLY ONE MIXTAPE!!!! AND IF U HAVENT NOTICED ON EVERY SONG HE HAS A MAJOR ARTIST WITH HIM!!! 1ST SINGLE WAS WITH TREY SONGZ I BELIEVE!!! U JUST RIDING THE WAVE.... TREY IS WORKING ON HIS 3RD ALBUM... HIS THIRD QUALITY ALBUM SO COMPARE DRIZZY TO WALE OR SOMETHING U LAME

I'm not ridin' Drake, I already stated my opinion on him earlier in the thread, ignorant %%+. You the one @$*@ ridin' Trey typin' in all caps like a 12 year old.
laugh.gif
I know Drake has only released a few mixtapes but each of them are some of the highest quality mixtapes you could ever listen to, so imagine what his album is gonna be like. Yea Trey's on his third album but still hasn't really put out anything
Such a bold statement... do u care to compare drake's high quality mixtapes to any classic mixtapes???

Yo I have been on a hiatus from hip-hop since about '04 so I really haven't paid attention to what going on because I didn't like too much of themusic that has been comin out in these past years. So needless to say i'm living in the past, and my little brother was talkin all this crap about howLil' wayne and Drake is killin it right now.

I slapped him right across the back of his head.

I give credit to Wayne because he is pretty good for his age, and brings in a new style, and I only listened to "Uptown" from Drake and It was good,but these dude ain't holdin against DMX, Nas (back then), UGK etc etc.

Maybe i'm old fashioned but today it's like mainstream rap is way too pop.

GrimlocK...

i feel you. drake is nice, but dude can't hold a candle to the rappers you mentioned. i mean, they fathered these dudes that are hot now.

but, your brother is right... drake and weezy are killing it right now. at this current time, they are what's hot. they have the buzz, and drakeis up and coming like it's nobody's business.

I give credit to Wayne because he is pretty good for his age, and brings in a new style, and I only listened to "Uptown" from Drake and It was good, but these dude ain't holdin against DMX, Nas (back then), UGK etc etc.

can people stop comparing new __'s to the "old dudes who paved the way"
smh.gif
. take it for what it is. The game is DIFFERENT now obviously

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I give credit to Wayne because he is pretty good for his age, and brings in a new style, and I only listened to "Uptown" from Drake and It was good, but these dude ain't holdin against DMX, Nas (back then), UGK etc etc.

can people stop comparing new __'s to the "old dudes who paved the way"
smh.gif
. take it for what it is. The game is DIFFERENT now obviously

exactly...

dudes can't be great FOREVER... jesus...let the new dudes shine a bit...

take this as hate if you want .. but i really dont see the hype.. im not saying hes whack .. far from it.. but theres other artists with more talent and lessresources..

i still havent completely dismissed him.. im really interested to hear his album cause my opinion is just based off mixtapes.. but to his fans.. post a versethat you were feeling from him.. cause honestly when i think of comeback season.. the things that stand out are the guest verses

On a personal level, I feel like I connect more with Drake than I do with my other favorite artists (Hov, Nas, Outkast etc). He WILL be the next big thing inhip hop if he's not already.

It is quite clear.

I see a noose where NT Music have hanged themselves by the gonads.

Drake gives ya'll warm-fuzzy feelings inside as well as...

Cuz' there is no way you could be a fans of Such-and-Such, "Music".

this dude is coming up biggg time lol.. he is nice you got to give props when its due.... he is going to bring yung money back from the dumps lol

I like his music for the same reason I like 808's... lyrically, I can relate more than some of my other favorite artists like Jay.

Back
Top Bottom