Drake "Brand New"

Im not really a "softee", but if you're in a new relationship with a female...then you can relate to this song...

Son speaks the truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Kinda late, Drake is nice though. And the song itself.... not so brand new.

Where in the hell do you see me say that this song is brand new?
indifferent.gif

...Yall (Average NTer) be in a race with everything yall do
laugh.gif
...JeffGordon Status..

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Yall (Average NTer) be in a race with everything yall do
laugh.gif
...Jeff Gordon Status..

smh.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]itotally agree. throw that _ a chips ahoy or an oreo ... everytime there is a post about a song one of "ya'll" gotta come in here like oh i heardthat already ... KC never said BRAND NEW DRAKE ...[/color]

This has been my song for the past month. He's got a nice voice and the lyrics are on point, anyone know if he wrote this track himself? I just wish therewas another verse.

-Note to self-: If a song aint straight out of the editing/mixing process...I cant express my apprciation for it on NT

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ Aye, on a serious note. Never meant to show any disrespect to you dudes.
I doubt anyone felt disrespected...but you made the topic into some sort of rat-race thing....Then to top it off you tried to be "witty"with all that.."....not so brand new" nonsense...

Reflect,voice your opinion about the song and move on...

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

This has been my song for the past month. He's got a nice voice and the lyrics are on point, anyone know if he wrote this track himself? I just wish there was another verse.

Yeah he wrote it himself, supposedly he tried to sell it to some of them r&b cats in the game, but nobody wanted, so he just kept it for himself. Iwonder why Trey Songz ain't take it.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

This has been my song for the past month. He's got a nice voice and the lyrics are on point, anyone know if he wrote this track himself? I just wish there was another verse.

Yeah he wrote it himself, supposedly he tried to sell it to some of them r&b cats in the game, but nobody wanted, so he just kept it for himself. I wonder why Trey Songz ain't take it.
Keep in mind that R&B artists have an image to uphold...Trey Songz is more a "of course everything I do is brand new...im TREY SONGS B'!type of singer...

...did that make sense?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom