DR. DRE GETTING $3 BILLION FOR BEATS!! Apple Deal Reportedly Close

View media item 961757
Post Beat's Release... A.T. M50's

Eeem Dre know...

cant be mad at him tho! Let him cook!

Apple bout to run with this tho

he's in the studio you know how hard it is to mix with beats..

If only he had his branded mixing cans...

oh wait... Beats Pro!
View media item 963570

Maybe he doesn't want to sound like Will.i.am?

These are still live and have been well before he was with K.Dot so

They must not be good? :lol:

Why does Dre lie to me

View media item 963571

Its possible Tyrese cost Dre the whole deal posting that video.
Apple is considering pulling the deal altogether

Damn. I doubt they actually pull out, possible renegotiate with a better rate for them though. That vid was wild unprofessional.

Its possible Tyrese cost Dre the whole deal posting that video.
Apple is considering pulling the deal altogether

1. This is Tim Cook's first major acquisition, and it's huge, which makes it more complicated.
  2. The news was leaked a little too early; Apple is still trying to figure out what it's getting in the deal. And Apple has a history of not dealing well when news leaks early.
  3. Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine need to find their place at Apple. "But we’ve also heard concerns as to whether they’ll fit in or if they would be best as permanent consultants rather than full-time executives," Adegoke writes.
  4. There's still lots of discussion revolving around the valuation of Beats Music, which has fewer than 200,000 subscribers and not a lot of market traction.
  5. A video went up on Facebook with Dr. Dre and singer Tyrese. The language in the video isn't quite safe for work. And sources tell Billboard that it's actually freaking Apple out. Remember that Apple is a conservative company, and having an outspoken spokesperson such as Dre might be a little much for Apple to handle
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-beats-deal-video-2014-5#ixzz32eiAVuqc
I'm with Mark. I think they'll just renegotiate. Hopefully they don't scrap it.

Dre in the middle of a pissing contest. Between apple and other tech giants. Apple flexing on em.

Apple just confirmed it's buying beats for 3 Billion, which is pocket change and pushes Dr Dre close to a billion.

How is this a good deal for Apple? The Beats streaming service has slightly over 100k suscribers according to a report I read a few days ago.

How is this a good deal for Apple? The Beats streaming service has slightly over 100k suscribers according to a report I read a few days ago.

Apples worst product (or one of them) has to be their earbuds whether it was the old ones or even the newer ones. Beats pretty much will fix that with a higher price tag. And those loyal Apple nuts that might not have been into Beats will be all over them.

Apples worst product (or one of them) has to be their earbuds whether it was the old ones or even the newer ones. Beats pretty much will fix that with a higher price tag. And those loyal Apple nuts that might not have been into Beats will be all over them.

It might be their poorest performing product, but it's probably one of their most iconic products as well.

Back in 2005-2008--Having on those white earbuds practically meant you had an iPod. I remember people used to get robbed just because they had on white earbuds.

Back
Top Bottom