If this means they'll release a black MacBook again
To pair with the beats-- I ain't eem maddd

my 2008 black macbook still going strong....well sort of :lol:

Looking to buy a new macbook pro when 10.10 drops

but yes, a black one would be nice :pimp:

smokin.gif

Kongrats to Dre...

Guess it's official now.

Never heard that story about how Dre got on with Monster. That's a major hustle.

Real talk is the Heller family and Eazy estate still making money from Dre?

:wow: Wonder what apple has planned for beats.

Glad I bought the new HTC One... because I know damn well Apple will be implementing Beats audio into their iPhones/iPads.

I'm guessing Android, HTC, Windows... ect. won't have it anymore in the future.

Last edited:
Beats are a C+ compared to other IEMs and headphones in its range. But, props to Dre, may he use his fortunes wisely.

Am I the only person that still rocks with the iphone earbuds?

I don't need to sound like I'm in the studio with the artist when I'm listening to music.

so would that mean that the current model beats will go down in price ??? hmmmm

2 thoughts

suge knight salty as hell right now

detox is never coming out

Am I the only person that still rocks with the iphone earbuds?

I don't need to sound like I'm in the studio with the artist when I'm listening to music.

Na, mines all tattered and discolored, quality sucks but it fits in my pocket and it still works

Congrats to Dre, love hearing stories like this, he made it

Apple x Beats tho :pimp:

Iphone with standard beats headphones included

MacBook with a pair of studio Beats

The possibilities!

Last edited:
Crazy part is AAPL's mad picky about which companies they purchase. Either Beats has some great engineers/tech in the pipeline or this deal falls through.

While the deal does come with the streaming, I think it's more so to to screw over HTC and Samsung since they both use Beats. Apple could've acquired a number of companies or even created their own line of headphones. You have to wonder why they chose to do this. When Monster sold it's(forced out) stake of the company Beats partnered with HTC for production of parts and assembly. Over 50% of Apple's money is made from cell phones and that would make HTC and Samsung some of it's biggest competitors. Beats make pretty crappy headphones for it's price. They aren't bad but you can easily buy something better for far less if not the the same quality, but it's brand recognition is what's attractive. Apple is a marketing genius and with Beats popularity amongst the youth Apple could easily take it to a another level.

Noel Lee must be rolling in his bed. I'd disown Kevin Lee for the deal he did with Jimmy Iovine and Dre.They got royally screwed by Dre and Jimmy. Think of Jordan doing a deal with Nike and getting 51% stake in the company owning all the patents and Nike's design of every Jordan shoe, product then kicking Nike to the curb and buying out Nike's share of Jordan Brand. Paying Nike couple hundred millions and then selling it for billions.

Last edited:
Y'all throwing out these numbers like we stupid. :lol: I doubt anyone thought Dre would get 3.2 bill....but simple addition could leave him at or very close to a billion. His current money + whatever he gets could be a B. That's all anyone is really talking about.

Back
Top Bottom