Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

lol the store doesn't need any promotion, it's a global shop. Not to mention they sell supreme, that already draws a crowd of its own. A friend of a friend is willing to sell me a pair for $700, originally wanted $900 but I showed him a few ebay listings of my size asking only $750-$800 and he lowered it to $700. Still don't love them as much as $700. If for $500 i might do it. The PL is just killing me lol 

on another note, i JUST got an email from DSM that the 1's are available 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Was able to get a 13

Now either squeezing my foot in that or looking for a 14 lol

Grats to those who copped! 

lol it comes down to would u rather cry about having no shot or cry that you had to click a few screens multiple times?
it's funny hearing people complaining about "sold out as soon as it dropped, had no chance wtf", and hearing the same people complaining about "available for hours, had the chance but couldn't check out, wtf". 

This may be one of the more frustrating check out processes Ive been apart of
disagree...the worst for me is the site to be always down and when it is back up(After hours of trying) everything is S/O.

Not to mention that people copped manually..it might actually be the best online experience for limited releases of the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Truthfully I wouldn't be surprised at all if they start canceling orders. Sizes didn't start selling out until an hour and a half after they hit the page. I wouldn't get your hopes up if you checked out after 11:00.

Last edited:
I had these man. A few times I was able to get through checkout only to get that damn TID error. Wasted an hour plus of my time lol

Back
Top Bottom