Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

1s >>>> 2s tho..... 
that's not enough for me to throw my frags or don's at a DSM 1's owner lol. I really like the 3's>4's, but I wouldn't give somebody my Black Cement 4's for some Joker 3's 
laugh.gif

easy truth.
yeah so it'll be interesting to see if these will sell above Frags and Don's
I'm heart broken fam

So close but so far
how was your 2 pre-orders? I'm sure you will end up getting these.. though maybe not for retail lol. But you get everything so that broken heart will be mended quick. no homo

that's not enough for me to throw my frags or don's at a DSM 1's owner lol. I really like the 3's>4's, but I wouldn't give somebody my Black Cement 4's for some Joker 3's :lol:

yeah so it'll be interesting to see if these will sell above Frags and Don's

how was your 2 pre-orders? I'm sure you will end up getting these.. though maybe not for retail lol. But you get everything so that broken heart will be mended quick. no homo

2 orders as of now are working out

Would've been nice to scoop for retail though

You're right, can't win every time

Congrats to those who got through this morning though

That website was something else

Hopefully they didn't oversell and no orders get canceled. My size 10 sold out so going to need to find a trade partner if I end up with this 10.5. :wink:

Man, there's going to be some happy, surprised people in Uzbekistan :rofl:

Last edited:
so DSM not responding to emails or picking up the phone.. you think it's worth it to visit the retail store to talk about my online order? I highly doubt the sneakers are shipping out of there though.. sigh

so DSM not responding to emails or picking up the phone.. you think it's worth it to visit the retail store to talk about my online order? I highly doubt the sneakers are shipping out of there though.. sigh
If you have the time I would. Better than getting your order messed up due to errors

eh, dsm instore service can be kinda hit or miss - lotta weirdo employees (s/o to weirdo's tho
smile.gif
)

If you are hitting up the store.. Msg me bro

J jli119

I dont think they are picking up cause its just people asking if they have any pairs available, same game hoh does with a hyped released go to the store maybe they can do something if not hold out till Later to call.

DSM in store employees will be as helpful as waiting for someone to pick up the phone. They are useless there.

@jLi119

I dont think they are picking up cause its just people asking if they have any pairs available, same game hoh does with a hyped released go to the store maybe they can do something if not hold out till Later to call.
yeah that's what i figured. Problem is i wanted overnight shipping so I kinda want to figure thiis out now. Thanks though!

DSM in store employees will be as helpful as waiting for someone to pick up the phone. They are useless there.
Not to mention despite a few cool employees they genuinely hate streetwear / sneaker heads and big releases.

Not to mention despite a few cool employees they genuinely hate streetwear / sneaker heads and big releases.
Probably because those streetwear/sneakerheads are the types that cause havoc on release days yet will never ever actually buy anything from them otherwise.

Last edited:

yeah that's what i figured. Problem is i wanted overnight shipping so I kinda want to figure thiis out now. Thanks though!
if that's your main concern then might as well hold off. no guarantee they actually ship before the end of the week anyway.

Probably because those streetwear/sneakerheads are the types that cause havoc on release days yet will never ever actually buy anything from them otherwise.
Yeah walk in the store complaining that the website sucks

Back
Top Bottom