[| -- Don't worry why but do we still have Krispy Kreme Stores in the GTA ??????? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
The one by STC closed down few years back (
frown.gif
) but the main location wasalways in Sauga, it still there?

pimp.gif
Good, I gotta go this weekend....Chris Paul has now got me fiending totry and make his special Bread Pudding.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
Good, I gotta go this weekend....Chris Paul has now got me fiending to try and make his special Bread Pudding.

Well the gas station by me still has it but its not a real store they only sell the donuts
grin.gif
but whats this special CP bread pudding

I wouldn't settle for the ones at a gas station... never know how long them joints been sitting there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
Good, I gotta go this weekend....Chris Paul has now got me fiending to try and make his special Bread Pudding.

Well the gas station by me still has it but its not a real store they only sell the donuts
grin.gif
but whats this special CP bread pudding

yeee saw the bread pudding as well its absolutely retarted, but the one in sagua is still going from what i know

The whole watching the donuts being made thing was awesome, but good thing most people stepped up their eating better game. A lot of those = increased healthcoverage costs & early demise.

As soon as they flooded your local gas station the trip to the Krispy Kreme spot was passe. Not to mention the Swiss Chalet that took over the old locationnear STC is a better food choice overall.

Now can anyone recall that spot near the Danforth that sold deep-fried Mars Bars? LOL

laugh.gif
Dude is really craving some Krispy Kreme...

Ever since the STC location shut down like 5 years ago, I haven't had any
frown.gif

I used to walk in the store back when I was an unemployed teen, stand in line so that I could get like 2 free donuts and then walk out the store
pimp.gif

That pudding looks crazy though, the only thing stopping me from trying it out is that I dont want to have to drive all the way to Mississauga just for somefreakin donuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

Now can anyone recall that spot near the Danforth that sold deep-fried Mars Bars? LOL
WAT THE HECK????????????????????????????????????????????????????? seriously?

Back
Top Bottom