"Look at you, You Washed"...
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the fat dude like "can someone get him off me" and everyone saying "YOU WAS TALKING TOUGH!"

that's how it should be though. no one jumped in they just let em go at it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the fat dude like "can someone get him off me" and everyone saying "YOU WAS TALKING TOUGH!"

that's how it should be though. no one jumped in they just let em go at it.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

She's in the wrong for doing that to his store, but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.

Reminds me when I was in Toronto this past summer, after clubbing, went for shawarma sandwiches in a shawarma store down the street. Some crazy fight went off between this customer (he was obviously drunk) and the owner/worker at the cash. The customer was pissed off as hell and was saying he wanted no goddamn onions and that the cashier was not listening for putting in onions, and how that is why black people go to McDonald's because they respect people's orders and that the cashier is racist. Instead of the cashier of backing off, and calling the cops, he gets into it too and gets in the guy's face and they go at it. Idiot.
dima,  im pretty sure that was a DUDE. 

She's in the wrong for doing that to his store, but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.

Reminds me when I was in Toronto this past summer, after clubbing, went for shawarma sandwiches in a shawarma store down the street. Some crazy fight went off between this customer (he was obviously drunk) and the owner/worker at the cash. The customer was pissed off as hell and was saying he wanted no goddamn onions and that the cashier was not listening for putting in onions, and how that is why black people go to McDonald's because they respect people's orders and that the cashier is racist. Instead of the cashier of backing off, and calling the cops, he gets into it too and gets in the guy's face and they go at it. Idiot.
dima,  im pretty sure that was a DUDE. 

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.   

Hold up.

My dude ocky is wrong for yoking him/her up after knocking 2 of his shelves? TWO!!!??!?! AND YOU'RE CALLING THAT DISGUSTING??!?! Anybody of any race would of did the same thing that Ock did after that happened. You don't go in anyones home and start knocking %#%% down at your will. That's the same thing that's going on here. Long hair walked up in dudes business and started throwing %#%% around like he/she owned the place.

This reminds me of exactly what happened in 'Do The Right Thing' movie. Radio Raheem had no right to disrespect Sal's business because Sal said he can't play loud music in HIS business.

Business = Home. That's how people need to treat little bodegas, liquor stores, hole-in-the-wall restaurants. With respect.

I'm disappointed Hazeleyed.
30t6p3b.gif
. And what you said was racist. I'm Arab. I don't have a short temper..

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.   

Hold up.

My dude ocky is wrong for yoking him/her up after knocking 2 of his shelves? TWO!!!??!?! AND YOU'RE CALLING THAT DISGUSTING??!?! Anybody of any race would of did the same thing that Ock did after that happened. You don't go in anyones home and start knocking %#%% down at your will. That's the same thing that's going on here. Long hair walked up in dudes business and started throwing %#%% around like he/she owned the place.

This reminds me of exactly what happened in 'Do The Right Thing' movie. Radio Raheem had no right to disrespect Sal's business because Sal said he can't play loud music in HIS business.

Business = Home. That's how people need to treat little bodegas, liquor stores, hole-in-the-wall restaurants. With respect.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

''ock'' is short for aki/ahki (sp)...

...means sumthin' in Arabic, I just forgot what.

Became slang because all the Muslim Ns in Philly used to call each other that decades ago, just made it's way up to NYC eventually...

...that's all I heard when I went to Temple U - Beans and Free used to stay sayin' that !#@% in rhymes too.

Son we aint that bright in the hood knowing Arabic.
A stereotypical name for Arabs is Ahmed (just like every Latino is Jose or Jesus). Only with the accent they pronounce it ock-med. Then it got abbreviated.

No ducktales

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

''ock'' is short for aki/ahki (sp)...

...means sumthin' in Arabic, I just forgot what.

Became slang because all the Muslim Ns in Philly used to call each other that decades ago, just made it's way up to NYC eventually...

...that's all I heard when I went to Temple U - Beans and Free used to stay sayin' that !#@% in rhymes too.

Son we aint that bright in the hood knowing Arabic.
A stereotypical name for Arabs is Ahmed (just like every Latino is Jose or Jesus). Only with the accent they pronounce it ock-med. Then it got abbreviated.

No ducktales

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Hold up.

30t6p3b.gif

Ok, sorry, I should have been more specific in saying that it is disgusting when some Arab men react irationally out of their short tempers. I know that not all Arab men have short tempers like that. But, a lot do. My dad, who I love to death, is one of those Arab men with short tempers. I see it too much all around me (not only by my Dad, but many other Arab men) and it is such a quick fuse when they burst like that and it makes them act irationally.

I think this guy should have called the cops instead. What if the beast had a gun or something?It could really have escalated. I am saying that they are both in the wrong. I would have thought differently if the beast attacked him first physically, then of course, he'd have all the more to react in self-defense. I understand also in holding her down for her not to knock down anything else, but he reacted irationally to attack her out of his anger for knocking all that stuff down in his store.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Hold up.

30t6p3b.gif

Ok, sorry, I should have been more specific in saying that it is disgusting when some Arab men react irationally out of their short tempers. I know that not all Arab men have short tempers like that. But, a lot do. My dad, who I love to death, is one of those Arab men with short tempers. I see it too much all around me (not only by my Dad, but many other Arab men) and it is such a quick fuse when they burst like that and it makes them act irationally.

I think this guy should have called the cops instead. What if the beast had a gun or something?It could really have escalated. I am saying that they are both in the wrong. I would have thought differently if the beast attacked him first physically, then of course, he'd have all the more to react in self-defense. I understand also in holding her down for her not to knock down anything else, but he reacted irationally to attack her out of his anger for knocking all that stuff down in his store.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Hold up.

30t6p3b.gif

For the last time it was a MAN not a WOMAN.

I own a convenience store myself and if somebody out of their rabbid @ss mind came into my place of work acting this way, it's game over for the poor fellow and it was. (This actually has happened to me twice over the two years I've been in business)

Also Akh short for Akhi = Brother in Islam.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Hold up.

30t6p3b.gif

For the last time it was a MAN not a WOMAN.

I own a convenience store myself and if somebody out of their rabbid @ss mind came into my place of work acting this way, it's game over for the poor fellow and it was. (This actually has happened to me twice over the two years I've been in business)

Also Akh short for Akhi = Brother in Islam.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

yea this has to be somewhere in harlem, bodegas are all dominican from wash heights to The Bronx

Bodegas and habibi spots are completey different.
They can both be found anywhere uptown including harlem, the heights and the Bronx.

My dude had to do what he had to do to protect his place of business.
Sometimes these flamboyant dudes think they could get away with that female behavior.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

yea this has to be somewhere in harlem, bodegas are all dominican from wash heights to The Bronx

Bodegas and habibi spots are completey different.
They can both be found anywhere uptown including harlem, the heights and the Bronx.

My dude had to do what he had to do to protect his place of business.
Sometimes these flamboyant dudes think they could get away with that female behavior.

i am an Egyptian man and that just made me furious, i am trying to find you right now to kill you you filthy *@$**, @#$%, !$!%*.

@%%* your mom and your couch

no i don't care what you think but you are a dumb ho

i am an Egyptian man and that just made me furious, i am trying to find you right now to kill you you filthy *@$**, @#$%, !$!%*.

@%%* your mom and your couch

no i don't care what you think but you are a dumb ho

just watched the video again, my dude did the right thing, i probably woulda hulk hogan leg dropped the dude in there for emphasis not to F with me but he got his point across well enough.

just watched the video again, my dude did the right thing, i probably woulda hulk hogan leg dropped the dude in there for emphasis not to F with me but he got his point across well enough.

Back
Top Bottom