Don't mess with the habibi bodegas

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i am an Egyptian man and that just made me furious, i am trying to find you right now to kill you you filthy *@$**, @#$%, !$!%*.

@%%* your mom and your couch

no i don't care what you think but you are a dumb ho
Thanks for proving my point of being one of those kinds of Arab men I am talking about. Did I just not explain I should have been more specific and I meant to say some, not all Arab men? I know not all Arab men are like that, but most I have come across do have short and quick tempers. Even in our culture there are many jokes pertaining to those kinds of Arab men with short fuses. I am not the only Arab girl that says or thinks that either. 

You need to watch your mouth. 

i am an Egyptian man and that just made me furious, i am trying to find you right now to kill you you filthy *@$**, @#$%, !$!%*.

Thanks for proving my point of being one of those kinds of Arab men I am talking about. Did I just not explain I should have been more specific and I meant to say some, not all Arab men? I know not all Arab men are like that, but most I have come across do have short and quick tempers. Even in our culture there are many jokes pertaining to those kinds of Arab men with short fuses. I am not the only Arab girl that says or thinks that either. 

You need to watch your mouth. 

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i like where this thread is going

roll.gif

the instigating had me dying...like YOU WASHED NOW PAPI! DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO OCK! BREAK OUT OF IT!

LOL! This reminds me of that video of that dude on the bus who kept taunting an older man, and the older man ended up whooping the dude. People always want to act all big and tough, but you never know who you are messing with.

LOL! This reminds me of that video of that dude on the bus who kept taunting an older man, and the older man ended up whooping the dude. People always want to act all big and tough, but you never know who you are messing with.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

She's in the wrong for doing that to his store, but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.

Reminds me when I was in Toronto this past summer, after clubbing, went for shawarma sandwiches in a shawarma store down the street. Some crazy fight went off between this customer (he was obviously drunk) and the owner/worker at the cash. The customer was pissed off as hell and was saying he wanted no goddamn onions and that the cashier was not listening for putting in onions, and how that is why black people go to McDonald's because they respect people's orders and that the cashier is racist. Instead of the cashier of backing off, and calling the cops, he gets into it too and gets in the guy's face and they go at it. Idiot.

In before the ban

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

She's in the wrong for doing that to his store, but he is more in the wrong for hitting her like that. That is the short temper of Arab men for you. Disgusting.

Reminds me when I was in Toronto this past summer, after clubbing, went for shawarma sandwiches in a shawarma store down the street. Some crazy fight went off between this customer (he was obviously drunk) and the owner/worker at the cash. The customer was pissed off as hell and was saying he wanted no goddamn onions and that the cashier was not listening for putting in onions, and how that is why black people go to McDonald's because they respect people's orders and that the cashier is racist. Instead of the cashier of backing off, and calling the cops, he gets into it too and gets in the guy's face and they go at it. Idiot.

In before the ban

Back
Top Bottom