Don't cut off a bus in Russia

those guys had the nerve to get out the car and act like WTF?
come to america and get that chin dapped up
Had to bite my lip in class lmfao
roll.gif
roll.gif

+Rep

laugh.gif
What the hell?

I'd like some background info on this ****.

My man is out here PIT maneuver trolling.
After being cut off dozens of times, he installed a dash cam to prove that the accidents weren't his fault. He finally got so tired of it, he decided to handle the situation himself and intentionally ram them when they cut him off (with the full support of his supervisors).

Just rewatched the vid. In the first segment, does the bus down the way take out like 3 cars through the intersection or am I seeing things?

I swear Russia looks like the worst place to live. It looks like there is always about a 96% chance of overcast followed by a sad front coming from the East. Al Roker would have the easiest job living in Russia. "Today's forecast is clouds, with a possible 6ft of suicide accumulations" Do dreams go to die in Russia? Russia looks like a huge nursing home where you put dreams once they start pissing themselves.

Last edited:
I swear Russia looks like the worst place to live. It looks like there is always about a 96% chance of overcast followed by a sad front coming from the East. Al Roker would have the easiest job living in Russia. "Today's forecast is clouds, with a possible 6ft of suicide accumulations" Do dreams go to die in Russia? Russia looks like a huge nursing home where you put dreams once they start pissing themselves.

lol @ sad front

winter months are brutal here, you get like 4 hours of sunlight, a lot of people seem depressed and exasperated, driving here sucks.....cant wait until summer.

Back
Top Bottom