Donald Trump's Most Hilarious Interview Yet. His Foreign Policy [Take Iraq's Oil and Impose Tariffs]

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Hope he does get his campaign going, just so some of his "business practices" come to light. Would love for this scumbag to be publicly humiliated, and his reputation shot. Some of the stuff I've heard....SMH
stories, I wanna hear them, links...

I hate Trump too btw.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Hope he does get his campaign going, just so some of his "business practices" come to light. Would love for this scumbag to be publicly humiliated, and his reputation shot. Some of the stuff I've heard....SMH
stories, I wanna hear them, links...

I hate Trump too btw.

Got to admit, atleast he's telling the truth. Tell me someone in Washington who would have been truthful. 
laugh.gif

Got to admit, atleast he's telling the truth. Tell me someone in Washington who would have been truthful. 
laugh.gif

call me nuts ... i agree w/ him on trade ... China's stance on libya ... ehhh some other things i don't agree w/ him on or think it's absurd but for there are some things we need to improve on ...

call me nuts ... i agree w/ him on trade ... China's stance on libya ... ehhh some other things i don't agree w/ him on or think it's absurd but for there are some things we need to improve on ...

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
exactly ... call it what it is, too much bs nowadays in politics ...

laugh.gif
exactly ... call it what it is, too much bs nowadays in politics ...

laugh.gif
He's telling the "truth"--if thats what u call it to appear as an "outsider" and seem like he's fighting for the white collar worker even though he's a billionaire... it's a farce. Its easy to speak truthfully when he's not apart of the establishment, its WHEN he becomes apart of it that truth matters which is where most of these truthful people falter. When he gets tied in with lobbyists like every other politician, we'll see a different Trump. As it goes people go to Washington to change it and Washington ends up changing them...

laugh.gif
He's telling the "truth"--if thats what u call it to appear as an "outsider" and seem like he's fighting for the white collar worker even though he's a billionaire... it's a farce. Its easy to speak truthfully when he's not apart of the establishment, its WHEN he becomes apart of it that truth matters which is where most of these truthful people falter. When he gets tied in with lobbyists like every other politician, we'll see a different Trump. As it goes people go to Washington to change it and Washington ends up changing them...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif

Not Ron Paul.

laugh.gif

Not Ron Paul.

laugh.gif
Trump is a real working mans man. dude was broke millions in the hole and rolled up his sleeves and got his.
There is no space for compassion and morals when big money is on the line.

And at the end of the day we all want results right?

laugh.gif
Trump is a real working mans man. dude was broke millions in the hole and rolled up his sleeves and got his.
There is no space for compassion and morals when big money is on the line.

And at the end of the day we all want results right?

Before watching this interview, I didn't take his running for office seriously at all and thought he was just blowing hot air...

After watching this interview, I can't say that I'm mad. At least he has the balls to say exactly what he wants (checked that reporter) and is keeping it real about the financial aspects of war. I don't agree with war and imperialism, but guess what? The United States IS an empire, it won't change and we are going broke FAST. We don't need to kid ourselves into believing that we are only out for humanitarianism when we get involved in foreign conflicts. What's in it for us? How many of you would go broke handing out money to bums and leaches to get nothing in return but a pat on the back?

Not saying I support Trump at all in his running, but my ears are now open to what he has to say. Hell we're there now in Iraq, so we might as well capitalize and prevent Iran from getting their hands on what we spent a fortune to "liberate." Forget that.

Before watching this interview, I didn't take his running for office seriously at all and thought he was just blowing hot air...

After watching this interview, I can't say that I'm mad. At least he has the balls to say exactly what he wants (checked that reporter) and is keeping it real about the financial aspects of war. I don't agree with war and imperialism, but guess what? The United States IS an empire, it won't change and we are going broke FAST. We don't need to kid ourselves into believing that we are only out for humanitarianism when we get involved in foreign conflicts. What's in it for us? How many of you would go broke handing out money to bums and leaches to get nothing in return but a pat on the back?

Not saying I support Trump at all in his running, but my ears are now open to what he has to say. Hell we're there now in Iraq, so we might as well capitalize and prevent Iran from getting their hands on what we spent a fortune to "liberate." Forget that.

first he says that obama should have been in libya 2-3 weeks sooner, then he says he's not interested in libya unless he takes the oil?
hes a tard. And for anyone who thinks hes gonna actually do anything if hes elected its all BS. Presidents cant make the changes he's suggesting all by themselves. He says he hates the establishment? fact is he's not gonna walk in there and start pushing around congress and the supreme court.

He does this every damn election, he leads in the polls, and drop when people start taking things seriously only to be heard from again in 4 years (if a dem is in office)

Anyone can tell you want you want to hear, anyone can align their opinions with yours, that doesnt mean that some shady business man/celebrity can be the president.

I'm not a dem/repub lover either way but DONALD TRUMP as President is a JOKE

first he says that obama should have been in libya 2-3 weeks sooner, then he says he's not interested in libya unless he takes the oil?
hes a tard. And for anyone who thinks hes gonna actually do anything if hes elected its all BS. Presidents cant make the changes he's suggesting all by themselves. He says he hates the establishment? fact is he's not gonna walk in there and start pushing around congress and the supreme court.

He does this every damn election, he leads in the polls, and drop when people start taking things seriously only to be heard from again in 4 years (if a dem is in office)

Anyone can tell you want you want to hear, anyone can align their opinions with yours, that doesnt mean that some shady business man/celebrity can be the president.

I'm not a dem/repub lover either way but DONALD TRUMP as President is a JOKE

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't stand 15 mins of this dude, cliffs?

- says he'll take the oil in iraq to protect it from Iran, hes saying iran is going to attack the oil field ( 2nd largest in the world ) once we leave iraq.

- isnt interested in Liybia because we dont get the oil from their the only way he will be interested is if he takes the oil. but earlier he said obama should of send the troops 3 weeks before instead of wasting time thinking about what to do.

- Says that china is ripping USA off for a while about their deals and their just having a field day with obama in presidency.

- Says if china doesnt want to deal with the US then impose a 25% tariff on them and if they dont want to pay them he said forget them we got oil.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't stand 15 mins of this dude, cliffs?

- says he'll take the oil in iraq to protect it from Iran, hes saying iran is going to attack the oil field ( 2nd largest in the world ) once we leave iraq.

- isnt interested in Liybia because we dont get the oil from their the only way he will be interested is if he takes the oil. but earlier he said obama should of send the troops 3 weeks before instead of wasting time thinking about what to do.

- Says that china is ripping USA off for a while about their deals and their just having a field day with obama in presidency.

- Says if china doesnt want to deal with the US then impose a 25% tariff on them and if they dont want to pay them he said forget them we got oil.

Back
Top Bottom