Donald Trump's Most Hilarious Interview Yet. His Foreign Policy [Take Iraq's Oil and Impose Tariffs]

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

Am I the only one that felt like slapping the lady interviewing him?
pimp.gif

At least he is telling it how it is, I respect that.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Got to admit, atleast he's telling the truth. Tell me someone in Washington who would have been truthful. 
laugh.gif
He's telling the "truth"--if thats what u call it to appear as an "outsider" and seem like he's fighting for the white collar worker even though he's a billionaire... it's a farce. Its easy to speak truthfully when he's not apart of the establishment, its WHEN he becomes apart of it that truth matters which is where most of these truthful people falter. When he gets tied in with lobbyists like every other politician, we'll see a different Trump. As it goes people go to Washington to change it and Washington ends up changing them...

Not Ron Paul.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Paul...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Got to admit, atleast he's telling the truth. Tell me someone in Washington who would have been truthful. 
laugh.gif
He's telling the "truth"--if thats what u call it to appear as an "outsider" and seem like he's fighting for the white collar worker even though he's a billionaire... it's a farce. Its easy to speak truthfully when he's not apart of the establishment, its WHEN he becomes apart of it that truth matters which is where most of these truthful people falter. When he gets tied in with lobbyists like every other politician, we'll see a different Trump. As it goes people go to Washington to change it and Washington ends up changing them...

Not Ron Paul.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Paul...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I feel if he were to become president, he'd sell us down the drain to China just to fill his pockets.

I feel if he were to become president, he'd sell us down the drain to China just to fill his pockets.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't stand 15 mins of this dude, cliffs?

- says he'll take the oil in iraq to protect it from Iran, hes saying iran is going to attack the oil field ( 2nd largest in the world ) once we leave iraq.

- isnt interested in Liybia because we dont get the oil from their the only way he will be interested is if he takes the oil. but earlier he said obama should of send the troops 3 weeks before instead of wasting time thinking about what to do.

- Says that china is ripping USA off for a while about their deals and their just having a field day with obama in presidency.

- Says if china doesnt want to deal with the US then impose a 25% tariff on them and if they dont want to pay them he said forget them we got oil.
why did you omit him saying he doesn't believe that our president was born in the country? 

- says he'll take the oil in iraq to protect it from Iran, hes saying iran is going to attack the oil field ( 2nd largest in the world ) once we leave iraq.

- isnt interested in Liybia because we dont get the oil from their the only way he will be interested is if he takes the oil. but earlier he said obama should of send the troops 3 weeks before instead of wasting time thinking about what to do.

- Says that china is ripping USA off for a while about their deals and their just having a field day with obama in presidency.

- Says if china doesnt want to deal with the US then impose a 25% tariff on them and if they dont want to pay them he said forget them we got oil.
why did you omit him saying he doesn't believe that our president was born in the country? 

Originally Posted by bruce negro

laugh.gif

Not Ron Paul.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Paul...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure why Ron Paul isn't already our President, and why he doesn't get more coverage that he deserves. It is a damn shame, the best candidate and almost no one knows about him. Sarah Palin has everyone's attention. Backwards.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

laugh.gif

Not Ron Paul.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Paul...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure why Ron Paul isn't already our President, and why he doesn't get more coverage that he deserves. It is a damn shame, the best candidate and almost no one knows about him. Sarah Palin has everyone's attention. Backwards.

handled the tough questions really well. "i want oil, i want money, f other countries". i can't wait to see obama v trump, the media frenzy will be incredible

the interviewer was foxy too

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
Trump is a real working mans man. dude was broke millions in the hole and rolled up his sleeves and got his.
There is no space for compassion and morals when big money is on the line.

And at the end of the day we all want results right?
06216948edaf7e23be84a8e5367afd5f4eda0d5c.gif

handled the tough questions really well. "i want oil, i want money, f other countries". i can't wait to see obama v trump, the media frenzy will be incredible

the interviewer was foxy too

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
Trump is a real working mans man. dude was broke millions in the hole and rolled up his sleeves and got his.
There is no space for compassion and morals when big money is on the line.

And at the end of the day we all want results right?
06216948edaf7e23be84a8e5367afd5f4eda0d5c.gif

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Democrats: LOL Go on...
Republicans : Not sure if srs.
Independents: WDBYYNMP.
Tea Party: God Bless Merica' & Donald Trump.

actually surprised that someone here didn't lump Republicans and The Tea Party together.
props to you. 

but if anything he should be at the most some sort of economic adviser to the coming republican president, and be limited to what he says to press about anything other than economics, anything else and he'll just become a cancer to any candidate or himself. 

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Democrats: LOL Go on...
Republicans : Not sure if srs.
Independents: WDBYYNMP.
Tea Party: God Bless Merica' & Donald Trump.

actually surprised that someone here didn't lump Republicans and The Tea Party together.
props to you. 

but if anything he should be at the most some sort of economic adviser to the coming republican president, and be limited to what he says to press about anything other than economics, anything else and he'll just become a cancer to any candidate or himself. 

Originally Posted by spacerace

embarassed.gif
whoops i knew i was missing something important.

- he also is one of those air heads which say obama is not a born citizen.

Originally Posted by spacerace

embarassed.gif
whoops i knew i was missing something important.

- he also is one of those air heads which say obama is not a born citizen.

Originally Posted by LTMS206

I like Trump's attitude towards foreign policy, he's a bull.
BULLY you mean. Last time we had a "bull" in terms of foreign policy who governed out of emotion/convictions and not being pragmatic...well we all know how that story goes. He's speaking in generalities and doesn't seem to understand the intricacies of policy. You can't just take a country's oil especially one in which we destroyed and think that will somehow make as Trump suggests a more "respected" nation, the outcry and outrage from not only the muslim world but the entire international community would be tremendous.
THe ONLY great thing about this interview is him highlighting how China is manipulating its currency, many Americans aren't that aware of the issue and how manipulating currency hurts trade. And once again he responds by using generalities, imposing a 25% tariff... all that does is make most of the products the US buys more expensive, furthermore that throws a deeper wrench into the China/US relations and last time I checked that help finance over 40% of our debt, I don't think people realize how easy it is for China to cripple our economy. They've leveraged themselves off our debt.
I like his attitude, doesn't mean that whatever he does is right or will work. 
1- With that said, what's wrong with taking some of Iraq's oil? Nationalize the oil industry, profit off of it (i don't think he's right when he says we should take all of it, but he does have the American people's interest at heart).

2- How would you get around the Currency problem? China wants to play the capitalism game but won't play by the rules. If they won't let their currency be valued properly by the powers of supply and demand then they don't deserve to play the game. I say we take a stance and impose serious trading bans on a lot of their stuff. So what if they own our debt, now i don't think it's a good idea to default on it either but what can they do about it how can they cripple our economy? They already financed us, we're the ones who have to pay it back. They're in no position to man handle us either. 
...because ours is right?

I like Trump's attitude towards foreign policy, he's a bull.
BULLY you mean. Last time we had a "bull" in terms of foreign policy who governed out of emotion/convictions and not being pragmatic...well we all know how that story goes. He's speaking in generalities and doesn't seem to understand the intricacies of policy. You can't just take a country's oil especially one in which we destroyed and think that will somehow make as Trump suggests a more "respected" nation, the outcry and outrage from not only the muslim world but the entire international community would be tremendous.
THe ONLY great thing about this interview is him highlighting how China is manipulating its currency, many Americans aren't that aware of the issue and how manipulating currency hurts trade. And once again he responds by using generalities, imposing a 25% tariff... all that does is make most of the products the US buys more expensive, furthermore that throws a deeper wrench into the China/US relations and last time I checked that help finance over 40% of our debt, I don't think people realize how easy it is for China to cripple our economy. They've leveraged themselves off our debt.
I like his attitude, doesn't mean that whatever he does is right or will work. 
1- With that said, what's wrong with taking some of Iraq's oil? Nationalize the oil industry, profit off of it (i don't think he's right when he says we should take all of it, but he does have the American people's interest at heart).

2- How would you get around the Currency problem? China wants to play the capitalism game but won't play by the rules. If they won't let their currency be valued properly by the powers of supply and demand then they don't deserve to play the game. I say we take a stance and impose serious trading bans on a lot of their stuff. So what if they own our debt, now i don't think it's a good idea to default on it either but what can they do about it how can they cripple our economy? They already financed us, we're the ones who have to pay it back. They're in no position to man handle us either. 
...because ours is right?

laugh.gif
x2. money talks

laugh.gif
x2. money talks

Back
Top Bottom