Dom Kennedy > Wale

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

wale is in new york this weekend and mayor lives in new york

just felt like bringing that nice bit of information up.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

Dom's my boy, and his flow might be better
but Wale destroys him lyrically 

respect both of they grinds but right now 

i think dom pick better beats
wales lyrics better tho 

dom need to release an album to compare b4 ppl start to vs. them 

Ok now i def have to put my 2 cents in Dom is good at what he does And Wale is good what he does BUT! personally i rather listen to Dom his songs are better imo at the end of the day our opinions shouldnt matter to them Especially Wale homie got his foot in the door...I respect both of them for what their doing im chasing the same dream as them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a3ff529d2d36__1241886060000.jpg

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

wale is in new york this weekend and mayor lives in new york

just felt like bringing that nice bit of information up.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
someone post what was said between the two on twitter

dumbest argument ever..while i dont really like they personality..the man would rap circles around dom..at that same token..doms song making ability is much better...so basically they apples and oranges

I haven't released enough material to be compared to established artist.

I have been listening to Wale music since that 100 miles and runnin awhile back. Obviously he works hard on lyrics and substance etc and he is good at it. I am getting better.

Judge me off my new tape. Next month.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I haven't released enough material to be compared to established artist.

I have been listening to Wale music since that 100 miles and runnin awhile back. Obviously he works hard on lyrics and substance etc and he is good at it. I am getting better.

Judge me off my new tape. Next month.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

dumbest argument ever..while i dont really like they personality..the man would rap circles around dom..at that same token..doms song making ability is much better...so basically they apples and oranges
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I agree w/ Haiti for the most part ... [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Dom - has a better ear for beats (to me), makes better songs, WAY better hooks, isn't CRAZY lyrical but has nice bars w/o seeming to try to hard.[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Wale - lyrically is way nicer, but his beats are hit or miss, seems like he's trying way to hard to get the [/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] kinda bars.  But the boy grinds. I been rocking with him since 100 Miles .. when damn-near no one in my region knew who he was.  Now he's basically being embarrassed by the whole industry ... he got there for a reason.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Dom is definitely on deck though.  It's crazy listening from 25th to now ... the boy is definitely progress and I see him filling a void in the industry.[/color]

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by The Takeover

They both garbage but Dom has 1 good tape (25th hour) so i'll give the title to him
1z50qxg.gif

FSDS >>> Your life
FSDS was trash imo his worst tape.

1. 25 hours
2. Best After Bobby
3. FSDS

I effs with Dom more so than I've come to realize (after check my Itunes charts), and I think he has a tremendous future in front of him.

...But I think Wale's resume at this point is just too much for any other freshmen. Dude has some impressive mix-tapes under his belt. 100 Miles, Mix-tape about Nothing, Back to the Feature, all of these mix tapes were heavyweights in my eyes, a lot of solid bangers, few fillers.

notorious DOM for sure! Dom doesn't sound like he is reaching, it seems like its so natural and organic and thats what matter. we don't need another guy stretching words out to get the point across, and beat selection is way more dope then wales. west coast beats are always more smooth and wales style would not compliment a west coast beat as does doms (obviously being from cali) RIDES on west coast beats and still RIPS south and east inspired beats.

FS/DS is a top ten mixtape of 2009 in ANY rap category. Dude was criminally slept on...that flow...that energy...that charisma...just totally overlooked. I rock with Wale too and I'm not sure where he'd rank, but Dom needs his props...dude comes correct.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

ive learned, according to MOST of you guys ..that everybody is better then me...
smile.gif
no worries love u all back

eyes.gif
... I sense the undertone of that post so I'm just going to say this... If a boy don't like it they don't like it... that don't mean that they're hating. (c) Common
= played out.

hating = last decade.

Where did he say anything about hating anyway?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom