Doing things alone

I tried planning a weekend trip to Lake Tahoe with the friends. Never again.

:lol::lol::lol:

things like this is really what pushes you over the top.
some people can't commit, some people can't let go of a dollar, some people are too busy.
I've given up on going to movies, concerts, with 99% of my friends. :lol:

I'll take a girl that's least annoying in my rotation, and even then she'll wonder if we're "getting serious" afterwards. :smh:

Only thing I'm not comfortable doing alone is going to a club or house party. Otherwise I'm pretty good at the solo venture.

Going to the movies solo on a Sat morning is something I try to do every once in a while. Just me, my nachos, and the big screen. First time was weird but got over it quick.

Walks/hikes solo listening to new music > ____

Rome is awesome to get lost in.

This city is beautiful. Went through the Colesseum yesterday along with the Roman forum and Palentine hill. Truly was an experience.

The street performers here are low key creepy though

I eat alone all the time. I won't go to movies by myself. I like having somebody to talk to before and after the movie.

Do it have fun, went to Toronto by myself a month back. Didnt know anybody out there probably was one of the best times of my life. Just to focus on me and do whatever I wanted.

:lol::lol::lol:

things like this is really what pushes you over the top.
some people can't commit, some people can't let go of a dollar, some people are too busy.
I've given up on going to movies, concerts, with 99% of my friends. :lol:

I'll take a girl that's least annoying in my rotation, and even then she'll wonder if we're "getting serious" afterwards. :smh:

People don't wanna spend money on concerts and it blows my mind. Most of the time they really are a one of a kind experience. I used to always buy two tickets to shows and can never find anyone willing to spend the money. Or willing to make a two hour drive. It's annoying.

^ I spend most of my guap on concert tickets.

If I'm not going to at least 2 shows every week, I feel out of it.

:rofl:Dude coming off the roller coaster or in the front row at a Marvel movie like:

hacks-mr-robot-elliot-fsociety-made-their-hack-evil-corp-untraceable.1280x600.jpg
blahahahahaja

May have to go Made In America alone this weekend. My "friend" seemed to have flaked on me at the last minute :smh:

First time ever going to a show of any kind alone

There's a few activities I'd rather do alone.

-I'd rather go to a coffeeshop alone since I'm usually on my Laptop.
-Walks around cities exploring and photographing. Last week I was all over Chinatown and Pier 39 taking it all in without spending a dime.
-I'd rather spend my Lunch alone too, rather catch up with News or people watch than discuss job-related stuff.
-I love going to street festivals with my friends or my girl, but I feel like I could gain potential connections a lot more easily alone. Some applies to Art Galleries.

^ I spend most of my guap on concert tickets.

If I'm not going to at least 2 shows every week, I feel out of it.

Used to do this all the time too. Best times of my life.
It really sucks feeling like you have to convince someone to have a good time

May have to go Made In America alone this weekend. My "friend" seemed to have flaked on me at the last minute :smh:

First time ever going to a show of any kind alone

I'll be out there with my friend. Send me a PM if you want to link up. It's supposed to rain, so that's no fun solo.

Should try this, at least going to the movies alone for sure.

mall by myself is easy
CostCo by myself is easy

travelled to Philippines and Europe by myself +15 years ago before marriage/kids.
met up with international friends, but prep, planning, flight... was all solo.

What y'all think about flying to new York for a weekend to explore the city...been thinking as I never been.

I've explored Manhattan on my own and had a great time. Like most people mentioned, just put your headphones on and start walking. In that city especially, people are always on the move, so you won't stick out or anything.

I do a lot of **** alone being a truck driver.

Pretty chill to go to a city you've never been in and just drive around and check it out of park it and walk all over and see what's good. a lot of small towns aren't really that bad and some are just trash.

exploring a city is fine..it's just certain activities that would just seem extremely awkward

Back
Top Bottom