Dog owners help a brother out

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Fellow husky owner here and I've had dogs for 23 years but nothing compares to a husky they are definitely unique, amazing, very very very playful and clever dogs

My condolences to you and your wife
people always say that about their own dogs.. i'd say the same thing about my puppy boxer..

I have 4 dogs in my house and I can't say that about the other 3 especially my pit and american bulldog 

because theyre notoriously dumb... nothing as loyal as a lab

nothin as curious/quirky/fun as a yorkie....

... only two breeds ive ever owned haha, my cousins had rotts and another had huskys and a poodle and i dont like any of them nearly as much as my labs or yorkies

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Sorry about your loss. 
tired.gif

RIP. I remembered when I lost my first dog. It's hard to lose a dog, they're the perfect companions 
tired.gif

RIP man....I just looked over at our dog and can't imagine a day w/o her.

I always wanted a husky too..strictly for the selfish reason of calling it the Husky Brusky. They're good dogs.

Sorry to hear, it's real tough losing a dog. Hurts more than people can imagine. I lost a few when I was a kid but now I have a Pit that's five years old. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do when she goes. Stay strong and good luck getting through this painful journey.

Colston, you have my prayers. huge dog lover, the day will come for my dogs... hopefully later rather than sooner but cherish the moments with loved ones everyone, animal or human.

They are truly man's best friend

was your dog in anyway named after colton harris?
good luck to you though its always tough to lose something/someone that you have held so close to you

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mister916

barsotti-dog-heaven.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i gotta save that pic man
R.I.P. to your dog man im sorry for your loss

and not to derail your thread but i had a quick question. Lately my pit has been humping the females i bring around legs is there anyway that this will be a faze or do i need to find him a female of his own so he can release some of his hormones. i dont wanna get him snipped and he just made a year

When my dogs passed away, the thing that helped me most was knowing that he was a part of our family while he was alive and we gave him the best care and loved him more than anyone else would.

Dude, I did not in here expecting to be all sad.

My condolences on your loss.

I've lost a dog before, and love my boy right now very much. $*$% is awful.

RIP Colston...

Hang in there, I lost two of my dogs to my neighbor's dog back in October. Really sorry to hear about your loss. Some don't understand that it doesn't take long for them to become a part of the family.
"Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim."

my mom told me a story of a client she has that goes to the vet or pound and asks for the worst dog off to adopt. she loves dogs so much that even if they tell her that the dog only has a year to live she'll adopt it a make sure that dogs last year will be filled with happiness and love. i mean bless her but I wouldn't be handle the heartache of it constantly happening

RIP. Sorry for your loss. Lifetime dog lover, I currently have 2 Boxers and a Great Dane, i try to show them as much love and affection as i can while they're still with me. I feel like since they only have a short time on earth, they should have lots of fun during their time with me!

RIP hang in there my mans. Ive had my dog for 4 years i cant imagine losing him :'(

Back
Top Bottom